2

You and Hunter have been dating for several weeks, and you recently started getting hate from his fans, because they were jealous of yours and Hunter relationship.

One day you couldn't take it anymore, you and Hunter were live on YouNow, and Hunter wasn't paying any attention to the comments but you were (yes I know he always pays attention to the comments). One of the comments said 'she should just kill herself already nobody likes her'. That comment hurt you a lot, so you left Hunter 's room and ran straight into the bathroom. Hunter saw you did, so he then looked at the comments.

"That is really rude you guys" he said then got off of YouNow and chased after you. "Y/n please get out here I wanna see the beautiful face of yours" he said, you could hear the sadness in his voice, which brought tears to your eyes, cause you never like seeing it hearing Hunter sad/hurt.

You forgot that you had cut your thighs and wrist several times, you open the door and finally let Hunter into the bathroom. He saw the cuts and fell to the floor bawling his eyes out. "P-p-please don't ever do this again y/n, promise me it"," I promise Hunter"and from that day on you just ignored the haters, but every once in a while the haters got to you, but rarely often.