9 (Ashton's Birthday Party)

It's Ashton's Birthday, so you and Hunter decided to throw him a surprise party. Your idea was to take Ashton to six flags, and Hunter 's idea was to take Ashton go-kart racing.

Brandon and Mama Rowland had their own ideas as well. You and Hunter combined your guys ideas together, and decided to go go-karting and then decided to go to six flags the rest of the day.

While you and Hunter were having a blast with Ashton, Mama and Brandon were setting things up for the evening. Mama texted Hunter and told him that that her and Brandon were ready for you guys to head back home.

Once you guys got back to the Rowland's house, you told the boys that you would go in and tell Mama that you guys were there. Mama needed help with something, so you helped her with it real quick, then texted Hunter that they could come in.

You, Mama, and Brandon all hid along with Ashton's friends and shut the lights out also. Y'all heard the front door open and a few seconds later, Hunter and Ashton came walking into the living room laughing as Hunter had his hands over Ashton's eyes.

"Keep your eyes closed okay buddy?" Hunter asked Ashton, "okay brother" he said back. Hunter let go of Ashton's eyes then stood him in the middle of the living room. "When I count to three open your eyes buddy, okay?" Hunter asked him, "okay" he said back. "One", "two", "three!" Ashton opened his eyes and everybody jumped out and yelled"Surprise!!!", Ashton jumped back out of surprise.

Ashton ran up to Mama hugging her, then you, then Brandon, then Hunter, and lastly ran over to his friend and have the fist pounds.(Idk) After a while of greetings, it was time for cake and ice cream. After everybody got done eating including Ashton, it was then time for presents. After presents Ashton was really tired so he and his friends had a sleep over.

(Sorry guys I won't be on tomorrow, do I wrote it today, hope you like it)