Chapter 9

Wonwoo couldn't sleep last night. He's been thinking about Mingyu if he did find out.

Wonwoo and Mingyu walked to school and Wonwoo sat on his seat.

He rested his head onto the table, eyelids getting heavier and he soon fell asleep.

Mingyu walked into the class and saw Wonwoo sleeping. He quietly came closer to him and sat on a chair.

He stared at him looking at all his features. His eyes, his nose, his pale skin, his kissable lips-

Mingyu quickly stopped what he was thinking.

Did he fell for him? If he did, will Wonwoo even like him back?

Mingyu quickly went back to his seat and thought about it along with Wonwoo's kissable lips.

"Oh." was all Mingyu could say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was break now and Wonwoo slept the whole time but he woke up as hamburgers were calling him.

He ordered two cheese burgers.

He munched down onto both of it. The others came and sat down with him.

"Where's Mingyu?" Seungkwan asked.
They all looked around and saw Mingyu walking to their table.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." he said.

He was about to sit next to Wonwoo but quickly sat down next to Minghao.

Wonwoo's heart broke. Seungkwan looked at Wonwoo with a what-is-he-thinking face.

Wonwoo just shrugged and looked at Mingyu.

"Why didn't you sit with Wonwoo, Mingyu?" Jun asked not liking that Mingyu is sitting beside Minghao.

"Nothing I just wanted to sit with Minghao for today." he said not having eye contact with anyone.

Wonwoo got up from his seat and walked away. He couldn't take it anymore.

Not having Mingyu talking to him, having skin contact with him or even sitting with him makes his heart break.

He needed some time alone. Alone from all the heart hurt. Rooftop was the only place which will calm him down.

He stood near the edge but luckily there was a metal fence (I forgot what was it called sry) blocking him from falling.

He closed his eyes and felt wind passing. He smiled abit at how nice the wind felt. It helped him calm his heart but his mind was still thinking about Mingyu.

"Well well, if it isn't Jeon Wonwoo."

Wonwoo turned behind to see who it was. It was