Chapter 19

The next day came and everyone got ready for the festival. Wonwoo and Mingyu wore the butler suit.

Everyone voted that Wonwoo should wear contacts so, Wonwoo wore contacts.

"Won you look so hot holy Jisoo." Mingyu said kissing the boy's cheek.

"S-shut up." Wonwoo blushed.

'so freaking cute omg'

"Let's go now." Mingyu said excitedly pulling Wonwoo along to school.

They helped their classmates in preparing for the festival which starts at 9am.

Once he struck 9, everyone got busy. Mingyu, Wonwoo and the others attracted tons of customers even guys.

"What can I do for you ladies?" Mingyu asked.

They giggled cutely which Wonwoo gave a disgusted face.

"We would like to have two slices of chocolate cake and two fruit cocktail. Plus a side of you." a girl with short hair winked at Mingyu.

"Okay so two slices of chocolate cake and two fruit cocktail. Is that all?" he asked ignoring what she said.

"Yes."

"Okay, you're order will be served soon ladies." he bowed before giving the order to the chefs.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he saw the two girls squeal. Thank god that their shift was almost done.

'just a few more minutes before I'm done. I can do this'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wonwoo! Mingyu! You're shifts are over."

"Thank you." they bowed before leaving after changing back to their uniforms.

"Won, let's go get cotton candy! We can spend time together." Mingyu said pulling Wonwoo to the cotton candy store.

They bought a big cotton candy before walking to the school garden.

Wonwoo popped some of the cotton candy into his mouth leaving the cotton candy dissolve into sugar water.

"After this let's go play some games."

Wonwoo nodded before taking more cotton candy.

Once they were finish they decided to play the games in the festival.

As it was reaching 8pm, the people announced that there were fireworks were about to start.

Yes it was last minute but it was fine. They quickly walk back to the school garden as no one was there.

"Hey let's stay here until the fireworks are over." Wonwoo said.

"Of course." Mingyu said kissing Wonwoo as fireworks were up in the air.

"I love you so much Won. You make me the happiest guy in the world. You're my world." Mingyu pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too and you're so cheesy" Wonwoo chuckled.

"But that's what you like about me." Mingyu pressed his lips onto Wonwoo's again.

"Of course."

Should I end it now or add more fluff?