Ponyboy Imagine

You and Ponyboy have been friends ever since you guys could remember. You would spend any free time you guys had, together. One day you were hanging out at the Curtis household when Ponyboy seemed kinda off. "Pony what's wrong? Why do you seem so distant today?" You asked and you kinda cringed and how blatant the concern in your voice was. Pony just shrugged staring at the TV which was off. "I dunno (y/n). I've just been kinda stressed lately and I guess it's getting to me." You could hear him whimper slightly. You could understand why he was so stressed. You guys were having really big tests and you know how Darry gets if Pony doesn't do well. You rub his back and rest your head an his shoulder. You can feel his muscles relax slightly when you do this. "Why don't we go get some lunch?" You ask looking at him. He looks at you and smiles nodding. "Yeah that would be nice." You giggle and quickly put your shoes on as Pony does the same.

--time skip to after lunch--

You and Pony were heading back to his house when he suddenly stopped. "Pone? What's wrong, are you alright?" You turn around and look at him a worried look plastered on your face. He bites his lip and he looks up at you. "(y/n)... I-I've been meaning to ask you something...." He almost whispers. You nod, erging him on. "U-um well..... I-I....I-I love you.... and not like friendly love.... I mean we have known each other for so long and I just.... You are the best! You are always there to listen to me! You always know what to say when I have a problem and you're just an overall amazing person. W-will you..... g-go out with me and make me the happiest person alive?" Hearing him say this you almost start crying. Tears run down your cheeks and all you can do is jump into his arms and give him a long, passionate kiss. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" He asks with a smug grin on his face. You giggle and lightly hit his chest. The rest of the night you spent hanging out with the gang until you got tired and Pony walked you home.