Steve Imagine

You were staring down at your old peice of junk car with sweat dripping down your face and a wrench in hand. You threw the wrench and scream becoming extremely angry at the fact that you couldn't fix your car. You called Two-bit your vest friend and asked him if he knew any where that could fix your car. "Oh yeah, I know where you are. Down the road a little there should be a DX gas station. Two of my buddies work there and they can easily get you fixed up and on the road again." He explained through the phone. "Okay thanks Two. I'll talk to you later." You said as you hung up the phone. You walked over to the DX and a young man walked up to you. "Hey my name's Steve, what can I help you with today?" You stared at him for a bit before coming to your senses and answering "u-um, well my care broke down a little bit down the road and my friend Two-bit, I think your buddie, told me you could help me.." You say becoming extremely shy, looking down at your feet. "Okay, let me just tell my friend. Aye Soda! This doll needs me to go help her with her car! I will be right back!" He say looking over his should at who you presume to be Soda. He smiles at you and nods going back to his work. Steve turns back around and smiles "Lead the way doll." You nod blushing and lead him back to your car.

--bluh he helps you with the car--

"Hey what's your name anyway?" Steve asks leaning on your car door as you get in. "(Y/n...)" He blushes and smiles really big. "(Y/n.... That's a real pretty name, you wouldn't mind giving me a number to go with that name?" You smile and write your number on a peice of paper. He smiles and gets off your car door so you can get going. "Hopefully we meet again." He says with a wave. "Well knowing Two-bit we will!" You say laughing and waving goodbye, driving away.