Rey And Manik!!

Nandini reached back to the center of the hall where a doubled decked extra chocolaty cake with oreo crumbs icing was kept.

All the others gathered around the table with wide smiles on their faces

Chacha:Nandu.. Say cheese..
Nandini:chacha that's old..
Cabir:arey toh say paneer.. Or..
Cabir came towards her and whispered in her ear.
Cabir:say.. Maniikk..
Nandini giggled lightly on the wild idea.
Nandini:Cabiirr..
Just when she said that chacha clicked her photo.
Cabir:not bad.. My name worked too..
Nandini couldn't help laughing at his weird set of ideas whilr Manik looked suspiciously at duo.
Manik:chachi.. Lets cut the cake.. The birthday girls seems hardly interested.
He smirked and Nandini passed angry glares to him.
Chachi:Nandini.. Chalo.. Don't keep your guests waiting..
Nandini without further delay cut the cake and all the others hooted.
Nandini took the first piece and went towards chacha and chachi.. And then Rishabh and Malini who fought to be the first one to have the bite.
Nandini then took another cake, piece and moved towards Manik who smiled seeing her coming to him but his smile faded as Nandini walked past him ignoring him with a smirk on her face.
Manik turned around to find Nandini standing with another guy who was holding her by her waist and Nandini made him eat the cake with one hand while the other rested on the guy's shoulder. The guy took a bite from the piece and held her hand indicating her to eat.
His face felt similar to Manik and he moved closer.
Manik:Rey!
The guy looked at Manik hearing his name and Nandini turned to find a shocked Manik.
Rey:uhh.. Hi Manik.. I actually..
Manik:please don't..
Manik said and turned away.
Rey:Manik.. At least listen to me once..
Rey repeated but Manik did not stop. Nandini had been a silent spectator all this while. She was confused about all that happened minutes back. Majorly how did Rey and Manik knew each other and why was Manik so upset with Rey that he didn't even listen to what he had to say.
Nandini turned to Rey with a questioning look but he just smiled and excused himself.
Nandini was confused but she decided to give it some time she went on putting cake pieces in other's mouths.
She crossed the hall to reach Aryaman finally who had cornered himself already.
Nandini:Aryaman.. Sab vha hai tum yha akele kyu ho..
Aryaman:nhi vo I thought tum busy ho..
Nandini:aisa nhi hai.. Achha cake khao aur come sab vha par hai..
She said and was about to forward her hand to put the cake in his mouth when she felt a pull and the cake piece fell from her hand as she turned to face a worried Mukti..
Nandini:Mukti.. Kya hua tum itni pareshaan kyu ho..
Mukti:Nandini maine abhi Rey ko dekha..
Nandini:haan he is my Bestfriend from London.. Tum..
Before she could complete Mukti blurted.
Mukti:listen i dont care who he is to you.. Just tell me where's Manik..
This sudden outburst confused Nandini.
Nandini:abhi toh yhi tha..
Mukti:ohh god.. I hope usne Rey ko na dekha ho..
Nandini:dekha tha.. Baat bhi hui.. But he was upset..
Mukti:crap! Cabirr!
Nandini's POV.
Mukti was worried. She was really tensed about something and it seemed like along with Manik she also knew Rey.. But how.. And why did she not want them to come face to face.. I was getting confused.. I needed answers that could only be given by Manik.. Manik.. I need to find him..
POV ended.
Nandini hurled out from there while Aryaman looked at her retreating figure and then the piece of cake on the floor.
Aryaman:why is everything and everyone important to her except me..
He spoke slowly gritting his teath..
On the other side Nandini searched for Manik every where in the hall but he was no where. She finding no option went out of the house and looked around. She walked towards the garden where they had spent their first sleepless night but he was not there. She turned back to leave but then she heard some voices from the pool side so she decided to walk ahead.
Nandini reached the pool side amd saw fab 5 along with Rey standing there. Rey was continuously saying something animatedly but his words seemed to have no affect on Fab5.
Rey:guyz..i know whatever happened shouldn't have happened but how am i responsible..
Manik:how are you Responsible.. Cmon Rey.. You could stop your sister..
Rey:Manik.. Jab tunne meri nhi suni.. Toh do you think she would have listened to me..
Mukti:cmon.. Rey tumne Manik ko kabhi bhi directly kuchh nhi btaya..
Rey:Manik maine tujhse kaha tha ki itna bhi blind mat hona ki tujhe uski koi galti na dikhe..
Nandini couldn't understand anything so she decided to confront them. She moved ahead and stood diagnol to them.
Nandini:what's going on..
Nandini looked at Manik and then Rey. But everyone silenced.
Manik and Rey looked at each other and Rey nodded in a no..
Manik:no point.. She already knows.. If we don't tell her now.. She'll question me later and then i would definitely not be able to.. Better tell her now..
Rey:but Manik..
Nandini:talk to me directly..
She raised her voice. There were gallons of questions in her eyes. She definitely needed answers. Rey and Manik looked at her as she stared straight into their eyes.
Manik:Nandini.. He is.. Vidhi's brother..
Nandini:what!!???
She looked at Rey shocked.
Mukti:and he knew everything that Vidhi was doing with Manik..
Nandini:and still you couldn't stop her..
Nandini looked hurt. Fab5 was more than surprised to see how this girl owned Manik's problems like her own. She was hurt for Manik's pain. She was even ready to question her own Bestfriend.
Rey:Nandu.. Guyz.. I did.. Not that I didn't stop her.. Manik.. Maine tujhe bhi warn kiya but you didn't take me seriously and you knew she'll hurt you.. And i couldn't see that happening.. Mom dad ne usse bhot pamper kiya tha but i couldn't support in what she was doing isliye i decided to shift to London. Two years back after i got to know about her intentions i warned her but she couldn't care less.. So i shifted to London. I broke all ties with her.. I expanded dad's business there and then went in Yash's dance academy.. I stopped sending Money to her and therefore she started turning rebelious. Usne mujhse revenge lene ke liye mere hi bussinness partner ke bete ko trap kiya..Mere bussinness mein liss kaeqame ke liye.. And when she was successful and she found it luxurious then she ditched Manik.. She started trapping rich bussinness men or their heirs to get herself luxuries. Last year when i met Nandini i had lost all contacts with Vidhi and therefore i considered a non existing entity in my life Maine usse saare connections break kar diye the aur isliye maine kisi se Vidhi ko discuss nhi kiya..
Manik:i tried contacting you so many times after that.. I needed my friends that time.. But you just left..
Rey:i had changed my number.. Mujhe pta tha Vidhi mujhe track karne ki koshish zarur karegi.. And i didn't want to get involved in her dirty plans.. I'm sorry Manik..
All were hearing him patiently and they did understand his side of the story but Nandini was hurt.
Nandini:i thought we were best friends.. Hum toh sab share karte the na Rey.. Maine toh sab btaya tha na..
Rey:Nandini.. I'm sorry..
Manik walked upto Nandini amd held her hand.
Manik:cmon.. Its okay.. It's your birthday just forget it.. Don't spoil your mood.
Nandini:pta hai agar tumne mujhe yeh sab btaya hota toh shayad jab mai Manik se milti toh hum Vidhi ko saath mein face kar paate.. Vo phirse Manik ko hurt karne ka try hi nhi kar pati..
Manik:Nandinii.. Its okay.. Let it be..
Rey:Nandu.. I'm sorry.. Please.. Aaj ke baad no secrets.. Pakka.. Please.. Just this time..
Reyansh came close to Nandini and held his ears.
Nandini being the soft heart smiled meekly and pulled his hands off from his ears.
Nandini:its okay..
She said and Rey instantly hugged her while Manik glared at them and Cabir and Dhruv chuckled at his sudden change..
Cabir fake coughed and brought Manik Nandini and Reyansh back to the reality. Nandini and Rey parted away. He apologized to Fab5 who accepted his Apology and they all headed back in the hall.