Chapter Three

My sister told me we would be going to dinner at some rich ass restaurant. I informed Taylor that she shouldn't pick me up. She replied that it was okay and I could go to an another party on the weekend.

Dinner went amazing. Both of us talked about everything and everything. I am thankful to have a sister like her. She looks so much like dad, but her entire personality resembles to mom. I miss mom and dad. They were my world, after their death I built strong walls around myself. I haven't shed a tear after that horrible day. I promised myself to not let anyone in. I truly never share my feelings with anyone. I feel like I will be betrayed if I told them. I only trust Vibha. No one else.

It was now Friday and today was the party. I am currently getting ready for it. I curled my hair in beach waves, and did a smokey eye and plum colored lipstick for my makeup.

I slipped on a black skater dress, which was beautiful. With black striped heels.

 With black striped heels

I wasn't allowed to wear revealing clothes when I lived with my uncle and aunt

I wasn't allowed to wear revealing clothes when I lived with my uncle and aunt. They were very religious Catholics. I loved them, and respected their morals. Vibha wasn't the one to object on dresses or shorts. She was very liberal.

These 4 inch heels made me tall. I felt confident and beautiful by wearing them. They were so elegant and classy. I thanked Vibha for the beautiful clothes. She has spectacular taste in clothes.

I received a text from Taylor and Charlie informing Mr they were outside waiting for me. I sprayed my favorite perfume on my wrists and collarbones and took one last glance at myself in the full length mirror. I must say I did a good job pampering myself.

I descended down the stairs, and reached the living room. Vibha sat there at the white plush sofa watching Pretty Little Liars. I completely adored that show.

"Wow! You look good!", Vibha exclaimed.

"Thanks big sis", I smiled at her.

"Where are you going Niti?", she asked.

"I'm going to party with some friends, which are currently waiting for me.", I replied

"Oh that's good. Have fun!", She laughed.