Suspended

Andrew POV

When I heard that i was about to cry, but i didn't. I was so sad, And heart broken, because I had a crush on Stacy. And Arthur was telling Jacob to calm down.

Arthur was not really able to calm down Jacob, but next, the popular slut comes to Jacob and hugs him, and he was able to calm down, wow. All cause of that slut, Kylie.

Then lunch is over, Jacob, Arthur and i had the same class, English, which I totally hate , Arthur And i decided to not sit with Jacob , After what he did to Stacy. But next i had the perfect idea to get back at Jacob, After what he did...

Jacob POV

I wanted to kill myself.(lmfao jacob don't 😂😂) I couldn't believe That I said that to her. Because you are, because you are.

It kept going through my mind, until the teacher asks me a question, I snap out of my thoughts, And I responded

"Um... sorry, what was the Question?" I ask.

"Andrew and Arthur told me what happend, so is it true?" She said angrily and taking the phone to call my parents.

"Y-yes M-miss.Holdon" i said sadly and speechless.

The teacher talks to my parents, And my parents come to pick me up. They were yelling at me in the car, Then we get back home and i was suspended from school. Amazing.

I was also sad cause what I did to Stacy. But then...

A/n:I'm sorry this is short, but tomorrow maybe I will update (maybe) 2. Hopefully your enjoying this book!