Each Other

Jacob POV

Today was Monday and I need to ask Stacy out, but if I don't well...I don't want to talk about it. I do the usual, my lazy ass didn't want to walk to school so I took the bus ; I was thinking on how I would ask Stacy out and where the date should be at.

I get out the school bus and bust in the school doors, everyone looked at me weirdly but I don't care. I go running to Stacy, I expect her to be with a guy 'Like she always does' but she wasn't, which is amazing "Hey Stacy how are you?" I ask her "I'm feeling good thanks" She says looking up, she was really cute with her messy bun "I'm thinking on being my old self, and you too. I don't know why I changed my style, and you too." She says, I think she's right why did we change for? Oh yeah, for each other. I was about to ask her out but the bell rang, Thank you jesus!

*Skip all periods to lunch*

I go to the lunch room and see Stacy talking to 2 girls, I mean they were hot but I don't want to hurt Stacy by dating 1 of them and her dating another guy "Hey I'm Jacob, Stacy boyf- I mean Stacy's friend" I say, I was so so embarrassed, I knew I was blushing because I feel it, the 2 girls laugh and Stacy was really blushing, she looked like a tomato "While hey Jacob, I guess your famous from Musical.ly?" She says "Yes i'am" I say "What's your guys names? Apart from Stacy" I look at her, she was still red but not that much red "I'm Katie, Katrina's sister, nice to meet you" she says, Katrina introduced herself as well. When she finishes, 2 guys came up to us "Hey can we sit here? If you don't mind" one of them asks "Yeah sure you can, what's your guys names?" Katrina ask, one of them was Chris and the other one was Christian. We finished eating and the bell rings.

A/n: thank you guys for this support! I never thought people will read this story but you guys did! Again thank you guys!