Shopping In London

So I went shopping in London recently and I thought it would be a good idea to make an imagine where Y/N and Joe go on a shopping trip so HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

Today me and Joe were going shopping in London. Once we were ready we headed for Canary Wharf. It was really busy but it didn't stop me from buying lots of perfume and makeup!! I let Joe hold all of my bags and I turned around to see if he was keeping up.

He was really far behind and he kept dropping everything. I helped him by carrying a few bags and we carried on shopping. We went in Topshop, Select, Victoria's Secret and more. I let Joe go in a few shops because he was getting bored.

We then went Nandos and we weren't that hungry so we just had a ceasar salad with chips. We chatted about our YouTube channels and exciting things we might do in the future.

We then went into one of my favourite shops. Ted baker. There was so many things that cost a lot of money but there was one bag that was a summery pink colour and matched pretty much all of my clothes. The only problem was that it cost £129 and I had spent all of my money. There was only one way that I was getting this bag and that was to ask Joe.

"Joe can you get me this bag please I have no money" I asked with sad puppy dog eyes.

"It depends on how much it costs" he said looking at the tag. "Are you kidding me I'm not paying £129 just for a bag!" He shouted so everyone in the shop could hear.

"Please I don't have a bag like this and I have no more money with me" I tried to act really innocent and I think it was working.

"Fine" he said picking up the bag "I hope you appreciate this".

"I do" I replied. We walked out of the shop and went home. "Thanks for carrying all my bags today" I said on the way back home.

"Your welcome" he smiled.

"And thanks for getting me that bag" I said and pecked his cheek.

"Wow that £129 was worth it".

I hope you enjoyed this imagine and yes I did buy a bag that was £129!! Lol!! Don't forget to leave requests so that I can make your dreams come true!! Anyways I love ya BYE!!