Chapter 1: New Town New Life (Hopefully)

Pixie O'Connor now 17 years of age smiled as she stepped off the ladder at the Airport in Tokyo. Breathing in the smell of the paint of the car manufacturing plant next door she made her way to the baggage collection.

Outside, a dark-haired young man leaned against a yellow Nissan GTR and a silver Yamaha G2- 50 motorbike lying down in the tray.

Pixie passed through the sliding doors and out into the sunlight wearing a red mid-rift shirt and black jeans and a pair of black boots and black sunglasses with her now back to original colour hair in a bun.

Han raised his arm in a wave and Pixie smiled raising her arm in return. She put her stuff in the back seat and she sat in the passenger side.

“So, what brings an- ex Juvi inmate to Tokyo?” Han smirked as they drove off.

“Dom told you huh?” Pixie returned. “Fine, dad kicked me out of the house so I thought I’d see the one who taught me how to drift like a pro”.

“Nice humour but there’s a new drift king in town” Han sighed. “And there is a guy in the same family boat as you, he think he’s got guts”.

“Let me guess American?” Pixie replied.

“No, same arrogance and stupid balls though but he’s Australian” Hans nodded smiling. “I keep forgetting you’re Australian”.

“And I keep forgetting I much I missed your sarcasm” Pixie laughed turning on the radio and began singing whatever song was on.  

“Have you got a place to stay?” Han asked. 

“No, I haven’t, I need find one though I’ve got school tomorrow” Pixie sighed leaning her head against the window. “Any ideas?”

“There’s my place or a really crappy hotel” Han answered. “I suggest my place; you can stash any cars you might find there”.

“I’ll take you up on that offer” Pixie laughed. “And besides, I’ll make sure your Australian friend stays in line, so what is the deal with you-know-who”.

“The dude is like Dom but on a whole different level he does things for to prove himself or just to show off” Han shrugged. “He got a girl and her boyfriend hurt so his mother sent him here to his father who is an ex-cop living here”.

“Another father cop” Pixie groaned. “I hate people with cops as fathers”.

“He’s got skills but he sucks at drifting like I suck at teaching you Spanish” Han added. “He needs help and you and me are the best two teachers he’s got so in return for staying at my place you help me teach”.

“I might as well help” Pixie shrugged. “I’ve nothing better to do”.

“Good girl” Han smiled. “I might just add a bonus if you’re really good”.

“Goody, you’ve got me curious” Pixie giggled. “Come on, let’s go because I want to test my bike out”.

“Nah-ah, you’ve school tomorrow and you are the only one who can get close to our young hot head” Han reminded her. She groaned and put her feet up on the dashboard to get some sleep.