Am i just part of the crowd?

Jodie's POV
We got to our idols quicker than we thought, Leah had finally calmed down just in time, she ran to Leo and threw herself at him and I did the same but with Charlie, we took a few group selfies and singular selfies with our boys. Charlie and I joined eyes and they were locked until out of the corner of my eye I saw Leo and Leah being cute and me and Charlie turned to them and laughed.
The security guard told us our time was over, we grabbed our signed stuff and began to walk off when suddenly Leo wrapped his arm around Leah and Charlie did the same with me. They both slipped something into both of our pockets, asked for our names before walking off.

Leah and I had 20 mins before we had to go to our concert seats, but we went early so we could relax.
I remembered that Charlie had slipped something into my pocket. I reached in and grabbed what seemed like a piece of paper folded up. I unfolded it and began to read it.
'07********1, text me- Charlie xx'
I screamed and showed Leah! She was so happy for me.

Leahs POV...
When Jodie showed me what Charlie had given her it instantly reminded me that Leo did the same, I reached for a crumpled piece of paper.
Dear Princess, here's my number, '07********5 stay in contact- Leondre xx'
I screamed (J- Jodie, L- Leah)

J- 'Jeez Leah scream a bit louder I think someone in Australia missed it!'
L-'Aha sorry Jodie'

I showed her it and she light up, her complection lighter than usual like someone had literally put a lightbulb in replacement for her eyes! We both put the numbers into our phones before we realised people had began taking their seats.
I looked at my phone 18:57, the show began at 7 me and Jodie tucked the notes in our phone cases and placed our phones in our bags.