Chapter One

Everyone was unpacking their belongings, huddled up in their very own hotel room. Junoichi's guess was that Seto owned this building as well as half of Japan in general, but he kept his crude opinion to himself for a charge as he relocated his luggage from the ratty suitcase to the more than expensive looking dresser. He wasn't very pleased about trying to be anything but cocky, but it had been a promise made between he and Mai that they'd try to be kinder. Mai had recently opened up, after much prying and some undressing, that she was just afraid of being left out and excluded. Junoichi has yet to unveil his reasonings to anybody but his Celtic Guardian.

"What's the point of this?"

"Calm down, will ya? It's just a suitcase with wheels."

"It's trying to kill me!"

"No, Imōto-chan, it's not... You're just clumsy."

Curious, he peeked out the door that he had partially left open on account of how full his arms had been. His eyes fell upon two beautiful women, each wearing a school uniform that was similar to Anzu's. However, Anzu's blazer could never stretch to fit these two. The taller of the two had a red jacket, redder glasses, and a high ponytail. Junoichi's guess was that she was at least in the six foot range, the shorter girl only being two or so inches shorter. She also wore her long raven hair loose, framing the green jacket and blue skirt like a midnyght cloud.

"Onee-chan, it is out for my blood!" Ponytail complained.

"Chizuru, are you serious?!" Green hefted the suitcase up, acting like it were simply knapsack.

"It is, Chiasa!"

So, Chiasa is the older and shorter of the two? Junoichi stroked his creepy chin, already planning on ways to enter their obviously rich lives. Chuzuru's legs seemed to be calling out for him, needing to be caressed. Juniochi loved Mai with all of his heart, but he was a warm blooded man with working eyes.

"Whatever you say, Imōto-chan," Chiasa's giggles made their way to Juniochi's ears.

And that would be when Juniochi witnessed a loafer going straight for Honda's nose.

"What was that for?!" Honda clutched his now bleeding face, sitting on his arse.

"Don't look at my sister like that, pervert," came Chiasa's reply.

Juniochi gulped, his eyes widening as he watched the curvy teen act like they were discussing what marshmallows went best with s'mores.

"She's feisty, so I'd listen to her," Chizuru shrugged.

"Listen to her about listening to me," Chiasa also shrugged.

"Can I at least introduce myself?"

"No need, our father and brothers already told us all about you. Your name is Honda and you're dating a girl named Shizuka. Shizuka would be Juniochi's sister and he is turn the best friend of Yugi. Did I forget anything?" Chizuru tapped her chin.

"I'd rather be accompanying him to Egypt again than deal with these petty perverts," Chiasa crinkled her pale nose.

"Egypt?" Juniochi's question gave away his existence.

"Eavesdropping is almost as bad as being visibly lewd in public," Chiasa sighed, "our father is an archaeologist."

"A rich archaeologist?" Honda squinted, now realising on whom he had been peeping.