Body Worship (Part Two!)

Body Worship (Part 2) for hipsterjolras

The boys had needed this. Needed to feel the friction of the other's body, for a long time.

Enjolras was pressed against the wall, his shirt had been discarded the moment he walked in. The button on his jeans was undone and the thin trail of hair going down to his manhood disappeared behind his boxers. His hair, some sticking to the his forehead from sweat, was covered by a black beanie. Enjolras was squirming under Grantaire's touch as the younger boy's fingertips flitted smoothly down his chest.

Grantaire pressed his lips against Enjolras', running his hands down the older boy's chest. He loved the boy's skin, loved the smooth pale look, as though he really was a work of art. But as Grantaire pressed closer, his hands drifted to Enjolras' sides. The older boy pulled away as Grantaire traced the slight curve in the middle of his torso.

"I have such a girlish shape..." he commented quietly.

Grantaire shook his head,cupped Enjolras' jaw, and kissed the mark to the left.

"You are beautiful." Grantaire said seriously. "Besides, gender expectations are bullshit."

"You really think so?" Enjolras said helplessly.

"You are beautiful, Enj. Why don't you believe me?" Grantaire laughed, kissing the boy again.

"It's just so hard to." Enjolras remarked as his eyes worked their way down to Grantaire's own happy trail. "Forget it, just kiss me."

"Gladly." Grantaire smirked, movin toward the boy.