Delta.IV.

Delta-"The fourth letter of the Greek alphabet"

Cerise was never late. Never. But today she was late to breakfast. No matter how hard she tried to be there on time. Cerise was up all night reading. She wanted to get Umbridge back even more for her stupidness. The woman had never gotten the last laugh last night, Cerise did.
     Cerise ran into the great hall, all eyes following her running body. Especially Neville. He thought of their conversation, he wanted more. Cerise had sat at the Hufflepuff  table. Next to Willa, and Theo. Theo was gossiping to Willa, about her latest outbreak. They're like her parents, but the cool ones that are laughing about what I did.
    "Let me see your hand." Willa had said the minute Cerise had sat down.
    "Gees woman, let me sit and eat."
    "Hand. Now." Willa stuck her hand out, She put her right hand in Willa's.
    "No. Your left hand." Cerise had stuck her left hand out to Willa and Theo to see her Greek writing.
    "What does it mean?" Theo knew some Greek that Cerise had taught him, but Willa knew a little more. Cerise has never taught them cursing in Greek. It was her way to curse aloud with out getting in trouble at Hogwarts. She was clever in that way. Extremely clever. But her cleverness gets her in trouble. A lot of trouble. To much trouble.
"Don't worry about it."
Cerise had found herself looking around the Gryffindor table, looking for Neville. She had gotten up and walked to Fred and George.
    "Hello boys." Cerise had a habit of talking before anyone realized she was there.
    "Hello Circe." Cerise had taken a seat I between the twins, and started talking.
    "Who's that?" Ron Weasley asked Harry and Hermione. Harry just shrugged his shoulders.
    "That's Cerise Lancaster, she's in our year. Ravenclaw. She's much like your brothers."
     As the trio moved to in front of the twins and Cerise, they had clear look as why they're friends. She held the same glint in her eyes that was so familiar for Ron.
    "Hello Ronnikins." The nickname made Cerise burst out laughing. Getting rather strange looks from the other houses. As they sat down Cerise noticed a manner that was all to familiar.
    "You piss her off too?" Cerise said pointing at his hand. Harry seemed slightly alarmed when she said this. Instead of explaining with words she simply just showed him her hand.
    "What does it mean?"
     Cerise do nothing but smirk. The twins answered for her.
   "Cerise here is our Greek princess. It's something in Greek and something about Umbridge."
    "Excuse me I'm a Greek queen, my brothers the Princess."
"Your name is Greek isn't it?" Hermione asked
"Naì. That's Greek for yes."
-----
I know it's short but I wanted to something out because I'm busy all day today. But seriously if you want the Willa fic or a whole different fandom then please tell me. With great thanks, ::sid::.