Chapter 4: Welcome to the Terrordome

Hello dear readers, I apologize for not updating in forever, but heres a new chapter. Now, I realize that sometimes I tend to make these chapters really wordy and only kinda long... I promise this story will get faster with the plot soon, but I wanted to make sure that the first few chapters are really descriptive to set the scene.

Btw, sorry for any spelling errors; I sometimes don't notice the smaller mistakes

Enjoy the chapter! 

The principle shows him around the school in a brief tour before seeing him to his first class, language, which he can't help but feel nervous for.

Kyungsoo stops when the principle comes to a halt in front of a door with a sign next to it indicating thats it's the language classroom. Kyungsoo feels the nervousness return as the principle reaches to open the door, and smiles back at Kyungsoo. He shyly returns the smile, and the principle opens the door. Inside, Kyungsoo can see other students already seated at desks in rows, talking amongst themselves.

The principles gestures for Kyungsoo to enter as he opens the door further revealing the teacher sitting at a desk at the front of the class. He timidly waves, and the teacher smiles at him as he steps into the classroom. He sees many pairs of eyes looking up at him, most of them curious.

"Good morning students, I would like to introduce Kyungsoo, a transfer student that is just joining our school. Please welcome him well" the principle says, addressing the class and gesturing to Kyungsoo who is standing in front of the class feeling ever so slightly awkward.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all" he says, looking around at the other students around the class.

"Well class, I hope you all make Kyungsoo here feel welcome." the teacher says before turning to Kyungsoo."You can have a seat right there in the middle next to Chanyeol" he says, pointing to an empty seat in the middle row next to a familiar face. It's then that he notices that the familiar face is the boy from earlier, who was sitting by the lockers and smiling at him earlier in the morning. He is sitting in the seat next to the one he was just assigned, so Kyungsoo assumes he must be Chanyeol.

He walks to his seat, placing his bag on the floor as he slides into his seat. He looks over and sees Chanyeol smiling at him just as brightly as before.

"Hey there neighbor, welcome to our school. You nervous?" Chanyeol asks and Kyungsoo is surprised at how deep his voice is as he speaks, leaning his head on his hands at the edge of his desk while the teacher takes the attendance in silence. He gives the boy a small smile before replying.

"I kinda am; I moved here yesterday and I haven't had time to adjust" he gives a small laugh, and the boy nods his head in agreement.

"Oh, it's okay newbie, we've all felt like that. What do you say you hang with me so you get used to everything, okay? I'll make sure you're properly welcomed" the boy smirks wiggling his eyebrows, and Kyungsoo is already feeling less nervous, albeit a little bit confused. He is about to say something to thank him, but a voice sounds from his left just behind Chanyeol, and he turns his head.

"Chanyeol, leave the poor boy to make his own decisions, and don't scare him off, you dork. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to hang out with your sorry ass" a boy from behind Chanyeol snarks, raising an eyebrow at Chanyeol pointedly.

"Oh shut up Baek, you love this ass; and besides, he hasn't met anyone else yet." Chanyeol replies, gesturing at Kyungsoo. He laughs at Chanyeol's comment, and at the other boy's ever present and obvious blush and his following stammering. He can't help but think back to the other boy from the hallway though, he hadn't technically met him yet, but he wanted to.