CHAPTER 1

INCASE YOU ARE MY FAMILY MEMBER OR MY RELATIVES, I WANT  YOU GUYS TO LEAVE THIS BOOK AND READ SOMETHING ELSE.  AS THIS BOOK IS MARKED "MATURE"  I DO NOT WANT ANY AWKWARDNESS BETWEEN US IN FUTURE. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach William's P.O.V

"A masquerade ball for charity will be the perfect excuse" Kabir announced his plan and all eyes turned to me.

"Let me know the final option" stating the fact, I went back on working on my laptop finalizing the new deal with the other members. Jill snorted at Kabir's idea and spoke his opinion, "Nobody has to bring back the old tradition. It is gone for good."

Agreeing with Jill, his brother Jack chirped in, "Also, nobody wants to wear that irritating thing on their faces-"

"Speak for yourself" Kabir interrupted him and informed, "Masquerade is the perfect way for our members to move around in disguise. No one will be able to distinguish them in the party, not even our enemies if they dare to mess around with us."

As there was silence in the room, I realized that my father had managed to convince others to execute his plan for our deal to take place smoothly. "Alright then, send out the invitations for the Masquerade ball. Make sure that y'all don't fuck up or else there will be consequences that none of y'all will like" Giving them the command, I saw them exit my office except for Kabir.

Shutting down the laptop, I took a sip of my whisky and asked, "What is bothering you now?"

"I do not trust the Russians. They will not let this deal happen smoothly." He claimed and caught my gaze. "I know, that is why I called for extra back-up."

"What do you mean?" He asked instantly and I smirked, "I intend on inviting Gavril's few close allies to this ball, in case if he or any of his mafia members dare to breach the convention rules, I am sure that none of us would mind using our guns."

Disturbed by my decision, he muttered, "But they are innocents and few of them are our allies too."

Chugging the drink, I looked straight into the old man's eyes and answered in menacingly low voice, "Being friends with them is enough for me to shoot them. Innocent or not, I don't care."

Suddenly, his phone rang and his demeanor changed, "It's Parker. Can you behave and give him more time to keep his word?"

"You don't tell me, what to do." Giving him a look, I left the office and cursed under my breath. "Your car is ready, King" Jack informed and without wasting any time I left for the meeting with the Parker's.

If it were not for Kabir, I would have already killed that stupid man.

Susan Parker's P.O.V

It was five minutes past the lecture time, but my professor decided to go blind eye and keep on teaching us. Though I do not mind studying and getting better grades, but rules are rules. No one is supposed to exceed their lecture this way, especially when it comes to accounting.