Chapter 19

=- The Next Day -=

It was another ceasefire day, Ms. Pauling told you that the respawning room was almost fixed, so you came to the mercenaries' room for a checkup while Medic was a little bit cold. You knew he can't hold it (and being such a gentlemen), so you 'replaced' his job for awhile. You made the foods for them, checking their health, and other medical stuffs.

You checked everyone, all of them were starting to feel better. So you left them and going outside the base, noticing it was going to nighttime.

'Tuffy day...' You thought as you sighed.

You were on the rooftop of the base, looking to the starry night. You felt relaxed, just like your old holidays with your friends and parents. You thought about everything. From the day you've been living with your parents, playing with friends, and ended up in the battlefield with no permission to leave from the place.

You cleared your thoughts when someone clears his/her throat. You looked back and it was the (Enemy RED/BLU) Spy. You looked up to the sky again.

"Bonjour. Mind if I sit with you, mademoiselle?" He asked.

"Sure, I don't mind after all." You replied as you closed your eyes for a moment.

He walked towards you and sit down beside you, looking to the stars.

"The sky is beautiful, Oui?" He said.

"Yeah, it is..." You said with a low voice and a light smile.

"Are your team's mercenaries okay?"

"Yeah, they're okay. They just need a lot of rest for now. I have to 'replace' Medic's job for awhile now..."

"I see."

You sighed and spoke up again.

"Hey uh... What are we gonna do now? I mean... If The Administrator finds out about this, I'm going to be so dead! You know about that one time when the BLU Soldier and the RED Demoman were friends, right?"

He nods in response.

"Well, I'm afraid that I'm going to be kicked out from the team-"

"I took care of it, mademoiselle." He cuts you off.

"Wh-What?"

"I thought that I could sneak into ze room and delete ze footage, and I did."

"Owh..." You paused for a moment. "So... Are we going to be dead if The Administrator found out about what we're doing right now?"

"Non."

"Okay..." You paused again and changed the topic. "So... The respawning room is almost fixed... And I guess we're enemies again..."

"Oui."

You sighed.

"Well," You said as you stood up. "Gotta go for their checkup again and then go to sleep..."

"Alright zen. Au revoir, mademoiselle."

"See ya'." You waved your hand, so did he.

You're going to see the mercenaries. So you entered the base, too yur clipboard, checking them one by one. Well, Soldier's and Sniper's health were fine since yesterday, so you passed to the next one until the last one on the list... Medic. You walked to his room, only to see blood was everywhere around the dark room. You walked in, and then the door closed by itself. You ran back to the door, struggling to open it, but it was no use. The door was stuck!

You heard a maniacal laughter echoed somewhere in the room. You were scared so bad.

'Gah... Screw it.'

"Medic!" You called for him.

"Medic? Come on, no more games okay?"

'Shit... Where is he? He better not to creep the heck out of me again...'

"Medic!" You called again.

And then, something or someone pushed you back to the wall.

"Got jou~" A voice said.

"Medic! Holy shit man, you have to stop scaring me like that!"

He chuckled from your words.

"Come on, checkup time." You said as you turned on the light switch beside you.

You checked for his temperature, health, and other medical things.

"Heh, I guess you're fine, doc."

"Danke liebling~" You blushed madly when he said that.

"So... 2 more days and then we're going back to the battlefield again..." You rubbed the back of your head. "Ms. Pauling said to me if you're trying to ask."

He only nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to bed anyway, so... I'll take care to the rest of the team tomorrow... So... See ya' tomorrow doc." You said sleepily as you yawned.

"Sleep vith me, Fraü."

You blushed again.

"Y-You sure?"

"Ja."

"O-Okay then..."

You putted your clipboard on a table, and then you lay on his bed and cuddled with him until you fell asleep on Medic's chest.

A/N: Owwh yeaahhh, I had to do it.
One more and it's going to be the end of the book!