Chapter Thirteen

So it's been exactly two years since I first published this book and I wanna thank all of you for your continuous support! I love you guys!

Haeun's POV

He turned around.

I became too conscious of how I look. Results, I didn't have the chance to see the first expression on his face when he saw me. Well, nevermind. As if he cared.

"They're waiting. Let's g--"

"Aren't you going to compliment how I look, Chanyeol-ssi?" I muttered to myself which he probably didn't hea--

"You look normal. Stop being conscious. No matter what you do, you still look unattractive." he said. That settles it.

"Such a waste of your money then! Buying me clothes like this.." I puffed my cheeks, embarrassed of what I asked earlier.

Sigh, I knew it. I keep on hoping he would notice something. Even the smallest things that looks fine in me, I want him to see it as something special.

But, wake up, Haeun.

How many times do I have to remind myself that job is job and—whatever. I hope these feelings would fade over time..

Or would they?

Third Person's POV

The moment Chanyeol turned around, he swore he found himself drawn to this girl. He may not admit it, but seeing her in a cute dress like that made his heart pound.

'It was a good idea to have her wear that dress, then.' Chanyeol thought.

When they got down, Mrs. Park glanced at them as well as Mr. Park.

"What a lovely lady you are, Haeun." Mrs. Park remarked as the two 'couple' took sat down on their respective chairs. She made Haeun exhilarate.

"Ah.. Kamsahamnida, Mrs. Park." feeling shy out of the sudden compliment, she slightly bowed her head in respect which Mrs. Park returned with a simple nod.

"So," Mr. Park cleared his throat. "when will be the wedding?"

Haeun choked on her own food.

"Yeah! Besides, we're getting old, Chanyeol.. We want a grandson as soon as possible!" Mrs. Park said.

"E-Eh? M-Marriage? G-Grandson?" Haeun blinked several times.

"Yes, Haeun.. I know it's a bit too early but we desperately want a grandson already." Mrs. Park said.

"It won't take too long for us to grant your wish, Mom." Chanyeol said which made Haeun blush madly.

'W-What is he saying?! C-Child? S-Se--' Haeun shook her head, removing the dirty images on her mind. 'What the hell, Haeun?'

"Hopefully!" Mrs. Park chuckled with Mr. Park.

"However, I think we need a little bit more time to think over it. Plan, and everything. I hope you don't mind." Chanyeol said.

"Oh, we don't mind. I mean that's great! Keep it up, son." Mr. Park responded and smiled.

'Hey hey hey what is going on? C-Child? What?' Haeun panicked.

"I love you, Haeun." Chanyeol said as he held her hand and squeezed it gently.

"Wha-I-I love you, t-too.." blood rushed to her cheeks as she stuttered.

"Awh~ How cute~" Mrs. Park commented and giggled. Haeun laughed quite nervously which the Park family didn't mind. Chanyeol only gave her an 'I-Can-Handle-This' look.

Hyunsoo's POV

So after that night at that bar, I set up a date with Yiseul. She looks so damn beautiful.. Like an angel~

I was waiting for her patiently outside of the mall, until I noticed a figure approaching me.

It was Yiseul.

Look how damn beautiful she looks in that dress. Her eyes, her lips, the way her long straight hair sways from side to side, the way she walks. Everything is too damn perfect. I know nobody's perfect but this girl.. Really... Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"You came.. I thought you wouldn't come to see me.. and... have a date with me..." I scratched my nape shyly.

"Why would I not go out with you? I mean it's only a friendly date. Nothing much." Oh. Ouch. Well, that's true.

"Oh yeah.. Yeah. Haha. Shall we go in now?" I lead the way. Damn this heartbeat. My chest is pounding.

"So uhh... Yiseul--"

"Call me noona." she interru-- Wait--NOONA??

I stopped at my tracks and stare at her for a moment.

"You're kidding, right? There's no possi--"

"I'm 29." she said.

"Are you serious??" my eyes widened.

"I am." she only chuckled. "I bet you're only 22." she continued

"I-I'm 22, right.. You don't look 29 at all." I said.

"Really? Thanks." Yiseul flashed a soft smile at my statement. Even her smile... Wow.

"I-I want to know you better, Yiseul-noona!" I admitted.

"How blunt," she chuckled softly. "but that's better." she continued. "Sure. That'll be great."

It made me grin.

And we went from places to places in the mall. My friends call me cheap guy. A standard mall for a date and a theme park after. Well, to me it's cute. I want things to be simple because that's just who I am.

As time goes by, I knew many things from her. From her childhood to her funny moments in her life. I can say that she's a really wonderful person. They say nobody's perfect.. Oh, isn't she perfect already?

"I knew you wanted something more than just friends," she suddenly spoke after a long silence. "Yes?" I smiled.

I thought she'll accept me.
I thought things would go faster than I imagined it to be.
I thought it's the start of our happily ever after.
But—

"I was the one who killed your Dad, Seo Hyunsoo."

to be continued.
Thanks for reading!
Vote Goal: 20
vote.comment.

-王欣如