Chapter 2: Slaves of the Republic Part 2: In Too Deep

Life is Cheap. Death is Expensive.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You are the only one who can make the run (Y/n). Take this and get it straight to the General. That's an order."
.
.
"Don't worry (N/n)! You'll be back kicking ass with us in no time!"
.
.
.
.
"I can't just leave my brothers and sisters to die!"

"Soldier, you are wounded. We need-"

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n)! A scout from the Oak Company! And I need to get this information to the General before-... Sh-shit..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You twisted yourself under the covers as laid on top of your large pillow. Some light from the boarded up windows started to warm up your spot on your bed. Giving a soft moan you readjusted yourself into an extremely comfortable position as you where half way between conciseness and sleep. But that moment seemed fleeting as soon as a blast of music turned on.

"You came to my show
And I saw you in the crowd.
I didn't know your name.

I asked all my friends who you were
And your story.
They told me the same.

I've left my heart to you but it's not fair,
'Cause you're taking me for granted, baby.
I made a start with you but it's not fair,
'Cause you're over the Atlantic, baby."

"Tobias..." You mumbled clutching your pillow, keeping your eyes closed. "Please turn it down."

"One journey for you but it's worth it.
One life here with me and it's magic.
One journey for you but it's worth it.
One life here with me and it's magic." He didn't turn it down.

You pulled yourself closer, and nuzzled your face, into your pillow to trying to mute the noise. Only to realize how hard and muscley it was. And hugging you...

'Wait.' You thought.

You felt up the back of this pillow and found what felt like a spine.

'Oh no.'

Pushing your head forward you felt ribs and moving your hand upward, you slapped an angular face.

"This... Isn't a pillow... Is it..." You grumbled. You unwilling pulled yourself up off of the pillow, causing the blankets to fall off your back. Before you laid a sleeping Clone Trooper in a pair of your sweat pants and a tank top you lent him. "GAH!" You yelled falling back off the bed and crashed onto the floor.

"WHO'S THERE!" A tired voice yelled.

You lifted your hand off of the ground. "It's me, Tobias." You groaned.

"Oh. It's just *ACHOO* you Boss..." He said in a groggy voice.

Your body cracked as you pulled yourself up and sat on the bed again. Rubbing the back of your head you looked across to the young man across from you. He was draped in multiple blankets, over his head, legs, and shoulders so that you could only see his face and baggy eyes. He was extremely pale except for his red nose. His blonde hair sticking to his sweaty forehead while cradling a box of tissues.

"What happened kiddo?" You asked him.

"I think I'm sick," Tobias said before sneezing into another tissue. "It did rain a couple of rotations ago, but I think it's almost over... Who's your boyfriend?" He mocked.

"Oh, shut up. I bet you haven't even asked her out yet." You taunted.

"Pusssshhhh. You don't know that." He said trying to play it off.