Chapter 1

It was a chilly day in the north. Kids were forced to train at their own will. Although, one girl was very loyal to her queen Freya. She used a stick as her weapon until she was able to train with a real sword. A sound was heard at the doorway. Everyone turned that way. Freya approached her children with kindness. Annabelle first bowed then everyone else did.

"Guards. Continue everyone's training. Annabelle comes with me." Freya said as she walked back to the throne room. Eric and Sarah always looked up to Annabelle as their role model. Annabelle walked into the throne room. Freya looked down at her. "My dearest Annabelle. You have fought hard. Tell the others they may go to sleep." Freya said. Annabelle hugged Freya and jumped down the stairs.

Freya managed to let out a small smile. "Alright guys! Time to go to bed. Queen's orders." Annabelle said sternly. As Annabelle was about to get in bed she heard a small creak outside. She looked outside and saw Sarah and Eric kissing. Annabelle sighed and ran to tell the queen.
20 years later.....

The next morning, Eric and Sarah were walking in the courtyard until they noticed each other in the corner. As they started walking to each other, Sarah got hit with a stick. "Sarah!" Eric yelled as he started running to her. Eric tripped over a foot. "Watch where ya going fools. You should know how to fight by now." Annabelle said. They growled angrily at her. "You see. Love is banished from my kingdom. Annabelle, show them how it's done." Freya told her.

"Let them have it guys. Sarah's mine." Annabelle said as she took out her stick. Sarah was busy fighting. As more of the fighters got hit, Annabelle was more vulnerable. Freya put up a wall of ice between Eric and Sarah. Annabelle snuck up behind Sarah and with one swift hit, Sarah was knocked out. Eric was hit and was thrown in the river where he was never seen again.