Chapter 6

I was being held in Eric's arms. I was in his flying ship. He threw me into a cage. "Sir. What about the other ones?" A guard said. "We only need one of them. Ivy is perfect for the job." He said, smiling wickedly. I started feeling uncomfortable. I soon fell asleep when someone was screaming at me. 

I thought it was the guard so I kept my eyes closed. "You don't think they killed her do you?" Fiera said worriedly. "If they did, I'll kill them!" Ravenna said angrily. "Let's try waking her up again." Freya said. I felt a snowball hit my head. "Ow! Rude!" I said, jumping up. 

"Ivy!" Fiera said. "Hey! Intruders!" A guard yelled. King Eric shot an arrow at Freya. I used my magic and created a wall of vines that caught the arrow. Freya turned around shocked. Fiera melted the cage holding me captive. I flew out. King Eric went invisible.  His guards started attacking us. 

I created a barrier of magical vines that protected us. "Battle plan." Ravenna started. "I love battle plans!" I said. My sisters giggled. "Yes Ivy. We know." Fiera said. I beamed. I took down the barrier and caught a guard. "Try that again. I dare you." I said. The guard started shaking. 

King Eric appeared with Sarah. "The 4 sisters?" She said. She immediately looked at Ravenna. "You!" She said then attacked. I caught her with my vine. "Show some respect would ya." I said, rolling my eyes. She gasped. "You sound like Annabeth." She said. I transformed back to my normal self. 

Sarah hugged me. I hugged back and transformed into Ivy. Eric stood in front of Sarah. "Stay away from her." He said angrily. Green orbs formed in my hand. "Why should I?" I said back. "Ivy. Calm down." Fiera said worriedly. "Because your Annabeth! You tried to tear us apart!" He said. 

"I was just following orders." I sneered. "So were we." Sarah said. "Love is banished from Freya's kingdom. How is that following orders?" I shot back. They blushed. "Exactly." I said, glowing green. Sarah snuck behind me and tried to stab me. I grabbed her sword and flipped her off the ship. 

"Sarah!" Eric yelled as he went after her. "Finally, he is so annoying!" I said, yawning.  

A few months later...

Me and my sisters lived in Freya's castle. Life was amazing except for the fact that Sarah and Eric were still out there and trying to hunt us down. My boyfriend, Carter, was visiting today. He asked to use the bathroom 30 minutes ago! 

It doesn't take 30 minutes just to use the bathroom. I decided to go look for him, considering Freya's castle is huge. Freya and Ravenna were out at the moment. I walked by Fiera's room and heard moans. The door was unlocked. 

I opened the door and saw Carter on top of Fiera. They didn't see me. I started to fill with emotion, sadness and anger. I was upset at Fiera and sad about Carter. I screamed. "Ivy!" Carter said. Fiera jumped up. I ran out of her room, crying out the front door. 

I bumped into Ravenna and Freya but I didn't care. Sadness filled my heart. I ran into the forest. 

Fiera's POV

I feel so bad. I know having an affair with Carter would hurt Ivy but I didn't think of locking the door. My heart aches right now, seeing my little sister running out the door. "Where were we?" Carter said, eyeing my chest. "Stop. We're done." I said, putting on clothes and running after her. 

Ravenna and Freya walked up to me. "What did you do?" Ravenna said, eyeing me. "I cheated on her with Carter." I said, realizing my mistake. 

Ivy's POV

I sat on a tree stump, throwing pebbles into the river. A chipmunk ran up and laid in my lap. I petted its furry head. "IVY!" Ravenna yelled. I didn't bother to go back so I walked deeper into the forest. 

I sat on a log and started thinking. Fiera is like a mother to me, why would she hurt me? I told myself. The ground shook suddenly. A troll was trampling trees. I started running. "Ravenna!" I yelled, nearing the castle. The troll smacked its arm and I flew into a tree. 

"Ivy!" Fiera yelled. A small blood drop trickled down my arm, then I blacked out. I woke up and saw Freya icing my arm. I opened my eyes. "Good. You're awake. You scared Fiera to death." She said. "Serves her right." I said, throwing the ice pack on the wall. 

Ravenna walked in with Fiera. "And I'm out." I said. Freya caught my arm. "Let go Freya!" I yelled. "Ivy! Hear her out!" Ravenna said. "No! I won't talk to that heart-breaker!" I said. Carter walked in. "Or to you!" I said, slamming my door shut. 

Carter walked into the kitchen and chuckled. "You're mine Fiera."