Chapter 25

Purple fireballs started flying towards us. We dodged them all. A black one then came flying. I flew off Raven and blocked it with my shield. It then exploded and black dust was everywhere. "That's not freaky at all." I said. 

Lightning then boomed overhead. The Queen was right in front of me. "Hello dear." She said as she punched me. I then flew in a tree. Raven roared. Mystique shot fireballs at her. I then heard voices. "Dan. You got to chill brother." Zach said. "Sorry. I'm just worried about Fiera." He said. 

I shot some vines at her but she ripped them apart. She then shot a black fireball at me. Fiera flew in front of me and took the hit. It managed to hit me as well and we both flew back and ripped through a tree. "Ivy!" Zach said. He bent down next to me. 

"Fiera!" Dan yelled. He picked her up and laid her by a tree. "Hey Zach! Fiera has a black spot on her stomach." Dan said. "So does Ivy." Zach replied. I moaned a little. I could hear shouts from the battle. "You're going down Amethyst!" Ravenna yelled. 

"I don't think so. Your sisters were hit. You have 45 hours before they're gone. Good luck." She said before she vanished. Mystique and Raven transformed back. Ravenna and Freya ran into the forest where Zach and Dan were. "Ravenna. What do we do?" Freya asked. 

"We fight." She said. "You heard her. We only have 45 hours before they're gone." Mystique said. "How are they doing?" Freya asked. "Fiera had it bad. Ivy not so much." Dan said. Zach was stroking Ivy's hair. Ravenna bent down by Ivy. "You ok?" She asked. Ivy groaned a bit but nodded. Ravenna smiled at her. 

Queen Amethyst appeared. Ravenna growled. Zach held me tightly. Freya and Raven guarded Fiera. Mystique glowed purple. "Calm down. I'm just here to say I said the wrong time. It's actually 10 hours." She said before she disappeared. "We have to do something! Fiera will be gone!" Dan said. "Calm your hairs bro. We got this." Freya said. 

"There's something we can do." I said. Zach helped me stand. "Anything! Please!" Dan said. I waved my hand and a picture of a beautiful flower was there. "Firelilly. Found in the Lava Region." I said. "How do you know about this?" Ravenna asked. "I know about every flower in every region." I said. "So, this will help Fiera?" Dan asked. I nodded. 

"But it's very rare at this time of year. They usually die." I said. "Well, let's go!" Dan said as he hoisted Fiera over his shoulder. "What about you?" Zach asked me. "Once I reach the valley I'll be fine." I said. Raven and Mystique transformed into dragons. I whispered to Ravenna about Dan and Zach. "Ivy said that humans can't make it to the Lava Region." Ravenna said. 

"WHAT! WHY?!?" They shouted in unison. "It's about 10,000 degrees F. You'll die within 100 feet." I said. They went quiet. "What about you guys?" Zach asked. "We're Elementals. We can't die unless its with our weakness." Freya said. We all nodded. "Oh." Dan said. "Clock is ticking. At this rate we'll get there in about 6 hours." I said. 

"Plus the time to find the flower?" Raven asked. "Game over." I said. "Let's get a move on!" Ravenna said. We then flew all the way to the Lava Region. We passed a valley which healed me. "There!" Freya said. Fireballs started shooting at us. "What's happening?" Mystique asked. "It's the  Queen of this region. She  saw us with Fiera." I said. "What?" Freya asked. 

"Each region has their own ruler. We are the children of them basically." I said. "How do you know all this?!?" Ravenna yelled. "Easy. I've been studying." I said. A fireball almost hit Raven. "We need someone to go in there with Fiera!" Mystique shouted. I stood up. Ravenna and Freya looked at each other. I grabbed Fiera and flew into the region. 

She slowly regained conscience. "Ivy?" She said. I laid her down on a rock. I accidentally touched a lava rock."OUCH!" I yelled. "You can't be in here!" Fiera said, slowly getting up. She clutched her stomach. "I can and I will." I said. I looked over my shoulder and saw a rock monster running towards me. "AAH!" I screamed. It chased me into the volcano. 

"No! Leave her alone." Fiera tried to say but instead she groaned. "My dear child." Someone said. Fiera looked up and saw the  Queen looking at her. She  helped her up. "Who did this?" The Queen asked. Fiera shook her head. "Does anyone know?" The Queen asked. "My sister, Ivy." Fiera said. 

"The Earth girl?" The Queen asked. Fiera nodded. She snapped and I appeared in front of her. She  looked at me. I curtsied. "Your majesty." I said. "Good thing she's respectful." The Queen whispered to herself. "Who did this to your sister?" She asked me. "Queen Amethyst my King." I said. "SHE'S BACK!?!" The Queen shrieked. I covered my ears. The sound wave was so loud that it blew me back into the valley. I hit my head on a log and blacked out.