f o u r

Marinette sighed as Adrien hugged her.

"Don't worry, Princess. We will get through this," he smiled at her, staying positive.

"Your transformation didn't jump from one stage to another," she rolled her eyes.

He laughed as he picked her bridal style, so she let out a shriek and grabbed him around his neck for protection.

"I wouldn't let you fall, Princess," he smirked.

She rolled her eyes again.

"I love you and all, but sometimes, you can be really an ass, you know that, right?" she asked as he carried her to the sofa.

He slowly put her down and lay down next to her.

Well ... More like on top of her.

"Get off me, Adrien," she laughed, when she saw how close they were.

"I will if I get a kiss," his smile turned into a smirk.

She shook her head and pecked him on the cheek.

"That doesn't count," he laughed.

"Oh I think it does. You wanted a kiss and you got it," she laughed.

"You know what I meant," he brushed his nose against hers.

"Let me go, you sly cat," she tried to push him off her, but failing at it. He was a lot heavier than she expected.

"I told you I'm not getting off you until I get the thing that I want,"

She rolled her eyes for the third time and kissed him on the lips.

He smirked into it and kissed back.

Before he could try anything, she grabbed him by the shoulders, pushing him away from her.

"Mean," he pouted, but standing up anyway.

She picked herself up too, but that moment her transformation changed and she got left with a costume, but without her mask or yoyo.

"This is crazy," she mumbled.

Adrien only laughed.

That is when screams we're head from the outside.

"I need to leave this one to you, kitty cat," she caressed his hair. "Go get them, tiger,"

"No offence, my lady, but I'm a cat," he protested.

"Yes and a really lazy one too," she laughed. "Bring the akuma back, so I can purify it here when I get my yoyo,"

He nodded, transformed and leaped out of the window.

She hoped he could do it. No matter how her Chat could be flirty and not focused at times, she believed in him.

It took him an hour to return through the window, with one hand closed, which made him hard to get up the wall.

In that moment her transformtion changed again and brought her yoyo.

Chat smiled tiredly as he let go of the black butterfly.

She captured it and purified it.

Chat sighed as he flopped on his bed, tired.

"What? Too much for a cat?" she teased. When she didn't pay attention, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down to him.

He kissed her and shut her mouth like that. "You tease too much, Princess,"

She playfully hit him in the arm, but her smile soon disappeared.

"My lady?" he asked, looking worriedly at her.

"Do you think my parents know I'm gone?" she asked him with a sad expression.

He pulled her into a hug, her head resting on his chest as he released his transformation.

Her transformation changed again, leaving her in her complete Ladybug outfit.

"It's been two days. It is a possibility," {yes I'm jumping. I know it's been only one day} he answered.

She shut her eyes, pressing her face in his black shirt.

"Don't worry, they will be okay," he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"I know, but I keep worrying," she sighed, not letting tears spill.

"It's normal. I was worried for my father too, but I didn't think he would actually notice," Adrien shrugged.

She lifted her head, looking him right in the eyes.

She loved his eyes and every time she looked at them, she had to remind herself that this was real.

"I know, your father might be a jerk sometimes, but he loves you, he just doesn't know how to show it," she smiled at him.

He sighed, kissing her lightly.

"I love you, my lady,"

------------------------------------

[And from my awesome studio we brought you carlosxnath, because author is out of ideas!]

Nathanael was walking down the street, busy looking at his sketch book, drawing something.

He wasn't paying attention to the world in any way, so he had to crash into someone.

His sketchbook fell out of his hand, but he stayed on his feet.

His gaze met a familliar blue eyes, smiling down at him. He felt so small like this.

"It's nice to see you again, the boy from the street," Chien Marron winked and Nathanael could do anything else than to blush. "I never got your name,"

"N-Nathanael," the boy stuttered. His blush was spreding like a desease and soon his face would be redder than his hair.

"A nice name," Chien smiled. "Thank you for the drawing, again. It is amazing!" he smiled at the blushing boy.

Carlos couldn't help himself, he felt butterflies in his stomach.

Little did he know, Nathanael felt the same way.

"Anyway, it was nice seeing you again," Chien Marron said, before kneeling down, picking up the boy's sketchbook and giving it back to him.

He took off and Nathanael just stared behind him.

A small creature poped out of his hair. "Maybe it's time you made an appearance,"
The red head looked at it. "Popy, you can't be serious,"

"Nathanael, you're ready,"

------------------------------------

YES YES I KNOW IT'S A CLIFFHANGER AND STUFF, BUT I LOVE IT :) HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I WANT YOUR THEORIES WHAT DO YOU THINK IT'S GONNA HAPPEN😍💓

I'm sorry I'm updating only now, wattlad got confused and I couldn't even log in O.o

also the winners of the contest will be posted this Wednesday! I hope I gave you enough time!