s i x

Chat jumped through his opened window and saw Marinette sleeping peacefully on his bed. 

Her mouth was slightly opened, her hair was covering her masked face. 

Her pigtails were messy and she slept like a starfish. He just laughed as he transformed back to his normal self and kissed her forehead.

"Adrien," she mumbled and grabbed his arm. She pulled him down next to her. She nuzzled her face into his neck and let out a soft moan.

"You okay, Princess?" he asked and she nodded. 

"There's a new hero in town," he smiled and she opened her eyes, looking at him weirdly. 

"It's getting crowded," she whispered and shook her head. "Which animal?"

"A rabbit," Adrien laughed a little. 

"Well I guess nobody is going to follow him to Wonderland," her breath tickled his neck. He wrapped his arm around her and smiled. 

There was a knock on the door. Marinette shot up and hid in the bathroom, before Adrien walked to the door and opened it. 

"Yes, Nathalie?" Adrien asked and smiled at the woman. 

"You have a photoshoot right now," she said, giving him a tablet. 

Adrien was confused. "Now?"

Nathalie nodded. "It's your father's new line and he needs you to model for it," 

He sighed and nodded. "Just let me get ready," Nathalie nodded and left. 

Adrien sighed as he opened the door that led to the bathroom and smiled at the girl who was sitting on the floor, boringly hit her head on the wall repeatedly. 

He couldn't help, but laugh at the sight of it. "I see you're bored,"

"More than were you at mine. You at least had cookies," she rolled her eyes. "Also I need to sleep with one eye opened. I never know when Nathalie's going to walk into your room,"

"I'm calling Carlos to come hang out with you," Adrien took out his phone and dialed his number. 

"Let's go, Adrien!" Nathalie yelled from other side of the door. 

"Yes, Adrien?" Carlos picked up. 

"Hey, doggy boy. Come to my place and hang out with Marinette. I can't, because of an unexpected photoshoot. Jump through the window and watch out for cameras," Adrien said. 

"But I..-" he hang up before Carlos could say anything back. Marinette just shook her head. 

"You're mean," she said, before Adrien kissed her cheek and waved. He ran out of the room. 

Marinette smiled at her boyfriend's silliness and slowly picked herself up and walked out of the bathroom. 

She flopped down at the sofa and burried her head into soft material. 

"Mari?" A dog-themed superhero looked through the window. Marinette slowly looked up and faced him.  

Right in that moment her transformation changed to only her yoyo. 

"Woah, yeah and I thought Adrien was exaggerating," Carlos let himself transform and sat down on the floor, between the coffee table and sofa. His kwami landed on his shoulder and waved at Marinette. She smiled at Canis. 

 "He usually does," she mumbled. "You never know if he's serious," 

"Did he tell you about the new hero?" he asked exitedly. 

"He mentioned," she supported her head with her hand. She felt so tired for some reason. Maybe it was just like it was with Plagg, when his sickness affected Adrien. "A rabbit right?"

"Yeah, Adrien has some problems," Carlos shrugged. "He thinks that Lapin Blanc likes me,"

"Adrien always has problems. Normally when he wears a cat suit," Marinette yawned. "But if you two are like us - yin and yang - then he's right,"

"You know who I like," Carlos rolled his eyes.

He accidentally told Marinette once, but she already knew, since those secret glances and looks he sent Nathanael were too obvious. 

Not that Nathanael noticed. He was just as oblivious to Carlos having a crush on him, as Adrien was with Marinette's crush.

At least Carlos didn't have problems with speaking like a normal person.

Nobody told him about Nathanael's crush on Marinette a few months ago, since nobody wanted to hurt the poor child. 

Or they were just too afraid of what Miss Bustier would do.

"Yeah, yeah. Everyone knows, except for him," he rolled his eyes. 

"Anyway describe this new hero," Marinette yawned again. Her transformation changed again and this time left her only with the suit. 

"He represents a white rabbit. He has a bow and arrows and he sassed the life out of me," he shrugged. 

"Can you ever defent yourself when it comes to comebacks? I mean Adrien was first and now him?" Marinette laughed. "Buy a book with the best comebacks," 

Carlos didn't let it to disturb him. "Carrot is a nice guy, though,"

"Carrot?" Marinette looked at him weirdly and bursted out laughing. 

"He's a rabbit and he's new. So why not," the boy smiled. 

"You know him for three hours and you already have nicknames for him," Marinette threw her arms in the air. "I want to be your priest at your wedding!"

"We aren't getting married, Marinette. Also you know, who I like," Carlos laughed. "Besides you're a girl. You can't be a priest,"

"Thank you, doggy boy. You just crushed my dreams," she crossed her arms on her chest and pouted. 

"I hate that nickname," he sighed. 

"Aren't you calling Adrien 'pussy boy'?" she laughed. 

"Thanks for reminding me! I totally forgot about that nickname," they laughed and she shook her head. 

"I mean it's fun and everything, but Chat could at least get out, when he was trapped. I can't even get out of here," she sighed. "Also I miss my cookies," 

---------------------------------------

hope you like this. It's kind of a filler chapter. 

so I had an idea to:

1. write a new story

2. to make a book of dumb miraculous fanfic moments

you decide!

Also thank you 845respect for a picture of Lapin Blanc!