f i v e

(I'm pretty sure this fanfiction is turning into Carthael fanfiction, so ... let's add some more ;D)

Lapin Blanc (if it's wrong I'm killing someone I mean it) jumped on the top of the Eiffel tower, examining the view infront of him. 

"Hey, Carrot," a voice called and he recognized it right away.  

"Who are you calling carrot?" he turned around, his blue eyes gazing through the mask.

"Well, you are a rabbit, so I assume you like carrots," Chien Marron shrugged. "Also carrots are people who are new in stuff,"

Lapin Blanc just smirked. "Well you have been here only a few weeks, so tehnically you're still one too,"

He was much more confident in the suit. There was no way he could say such things to him without it. 

"I was here first," Chien Marron crossed his arms on his chest. 

"And I have a gold fish named Carry," Lapin replied. 

"What are you talking about?" Chien was confused. 

"Oh I'm sorry," Lapin laughing. "I thought we were talking about things that don't matter,"
Chien Marron stared at the boy infront of him for some time, before speaking up. "I like you,"

Nathanael's brain stopped and his body couldn't move. "I feel like we are going to be good friends,"

Lapin let out a sigh of relief. 

"Woah calm down. I don't like you in that way," Chien Marron chuckled. "I already have someone in my life,"

Nathanael's body shut once again. He already had someone. "Well, whoever she is, she's lucky," 

Chien bursted out laughing. "I can see that you're new! Literally everyone knows I'm not straight," 

'He's not straight? Maybe, there's a chance!' Nathanael thought. 

"Oh," Lapin made a face. "Sorry,"

"No biggie, mate," he tapped his shoulder. "Also wanna see who's faster?" 

They laughed, before they took off and ran as fast as they could.

They were both equal. 

They stopped though when they saw police cars infront of the bakery. Both Carlos and Nathanael's brain automatically thought of Marinette, before running towards it.

Chat Noir was already there, kneeling down at crying Sabine. "Don't worry, ma'am. We will find your daughter,"

He warmly smiled at her and let Tom closer, so he could hug his wife. 

Chien Marron pulled Chat Noir away right after he was done talking to everyone. Chat Noir's head turned into Lapin Blanc's direction and he narrowed his eyes. "Who's he?"

"Oh that's Carrot. He's new," Chien shrugged. 

No matter how Lapin felt annoyed by the nickname, he loved it. 

"I'm Lapin Blanc, and yes I'm new," he introduced himself. Chat's eyes examined the boy from his head to his feet. 

He seemed familliar. 

"Anyway, I need to talk to you, Chien," he grabbed the dog-themed hero by the hand. "No offence, Lapin, but I need to talk to him alone,"

Lapin Blanc just nodded, but he couldn't help himself to feel a little jealous of the fact that Chat Noir held Chien's hand and now he was talking to him ALONE.

"Okay, what's happening? Where's Marinette?" Carlos asked when they were out of sight. 

Adrien sighed and shook his head. "She's at mine,"

"Are you trying to run away or something?!" Carlos was angry. Marinette was his friend and her parents were crying their eyes out, right there infront of them.

Adrien rolled his eyes. "I told you in school! Do you ever listen?" 

"Can you just stop acting like a total jerk and explain stuff?" Carlos asked. 

This cat-dog thing was really affecting both of them. 

"I'm a jerk? What are you then? An idiot?" Adrien rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. 

"Okay, let's stop with this and just tell me," Carlos sighed.

"Fine. Marinette's transfromation is jumping from one stage to another," he told him.

"Explain further? I don't see in your head!" 

"Sometimes she gets a mask without a costume, sometimes only yoyo and sometimes it's just costume without a mask," he said. "Her kwami is ill and she's going to be stuck like this for at least a week,"

"Oh," Chien sighed.

"It happened to me before," Adrien sighed. "One of the best weeks of my life,"

"Why? I mean you were stuck in your suit for a week. How did you even survive?" he asked. 

"I got to spend it with my Princess, so I call that a win," he winked. "Now I think you should go back to your lover boy there, he looks kind of lonely," Chat Noir pointed at the white rabbit boy who was talking to Tom. 

"He's not my lover boy," Marron Chien said. 

"Yeah, he's not. But Nathanael is," Chat laughed. 

"H-How did y-you?" he asked. 

"Well the way you look at him is the same way I look at Marinette. It's obvious," Chat smiled at him. "I'm really happy for you,"

"Thank you, Chat," he smiled. 

Lapin Blanc looked at them and they smiled at him. He waved. 

"Also I think if you really like Nathanael, you might wanna take Lapin down gently," Chat told him. 

"What are you talking about?" 

Chat rolled his eyes. "You're blind. I'll see you around. I need to check up on Marinette," 

"Say hi to her from me," he said as Chat ran away waving.

Chien Marron walked over to Lapin. "I'm sorry that took long. He's being a jerk sometimes,"

"Or maybe it's just your nature. He seemed okay to me," Lapin shrugged. Chien smiled. "Maybe," he winked at him. "Anyway, I should head home too. See you around,"

---------------------------------------------

this fanfiction is offically a Carthael one! 

who wants me to change the title?