Chapter One

I jumped up from my bed panting, sweating hard and my hair was a mess all over my head. I looked around seeing what I once again hoped was a dream but no it wasn't the padded walls surrounding me and this straitjacket forcing me to hug myself were defiantly real. I sighed looking up at the ceiling laying back down on the bed how did I let myself get here. This being is no longer myself but someone else, something else something I hoped to never become.

"Hey Lizzy." Jasmine said

"What?" I groaned out looking over at the corner where she was standing

"We have to get out of here, we can't let them keep us locked up like this."

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do?"

"When nurse Luci come in to give us our medicine attack her."

"No I won't do it." I said shaking my head

"Come on Lizzy."

"Shut up." I screamed rocking back and fourth on the bed

"You have no choice." Jasmine Screamed in my face

"Shut up, leave me alone!"

"I can't leave you alone Lizzy." She said almost sympathetically then erupting into a fit of laughter

"Go away, Go away." I kept repeating as she just laughed at me

"Shut Up!" I screamed as tears now streamed from my eyes

"Ayee!! Elizabeth who are you talking to?" The guard said opening the peep hole

"I'm talking to her." I said pointing to the wall with my foot

"There's no one there Elizabeth." He sighed

"What are you talking about she's right there." I said now looking where I was pointing and seeing no one now

"She was right there I swear." I mumbled softly

"Did Luci come give you your meds?" He asked

I shook my head no and he closed the peep hole back leaving me alone in that room all over again. This is why i'm here because I can't get these voices to be quite I didn't ask to be here I didn't ask to have multiple personality disorder but I do and it's landed me here all alone tossing and turning every single night because the voices refuse to shut the fuck up and I've lost every bit of sanity I thought I had left.

  The heavy metal door screeching across the floor pulled me from my thoughts as I struggled to sit up on the mattress, finally sitting all the way up to be faced with Nurse Luci holding a tray of pills and a glass of water.

"How you holding up Elizabeth?" She asked walking over to the bed

   "This is our chance." Jasmine voice boomed

  I shook my head to signal not good as I began to rock back and fourth on the bed, I can feel one of my episodes creeping up on me as the tears began to appear in the corner of my eyes and a lump formed in my throat making it hard for me to breath. I blinked a couple times trying to contain my tears but it was to late they already began to fall, staining my cheeks before hitting the straitjacket.