Chapter Three

I woke up all sprawled across the bed the pillow was over my head so I couldn't see anything. I could feel another presence in the bed, growing scared I instantly shot up tossing the pillow onto the floor and seeing a sleeping Isaiah I sighed with relief rubbing my hand over my face. I checked the clock seeing it was two in the afternoon before standing off the bed and going downstairs into the kitchen swing open the fridge and looking inside, my stomach growled just looking at all the foods in inside it. I just simply decided to make myself some toaster waffles, I put them inside the toaster and waited for them to be done drowning them in syrup and going into the living room and plopping on the couch. I looked between the couch pillows for the remote but couldn't seem to find it, maybe I'm starting to watch to much tv anyway I shrugged sitting in silence until my waffles were gone then standing up and heading into the big room with the piano again opening the heavy door and going inside, a chill ran up my spine as my feet met with the cold marble floor. I finally getting to the bench and sat down running my fingers along the keys before pressing a few, my grandmothers tune instantly ran threw my head thinking back to sitting at her lap as she played the piano when I was younger. I played the same notes as she did so long ago the more I played the more it felt like my hands were just flowing with it like it come with so much ease to play I almost feel sane playing. I jumped at a knock coming from the front door, my hands instantly stopped playing the keys before I stood up leaving out that room making sure to close the door all the way before heading to the living room running smack into Isaiah coming down the stairs.

"I'm sorry." I said rubbing my forehead then looking up at him

"It's fine, I got it." He said going over to the door

  I stood closely behind him as he opened the door instantly becoming tense, then sighing aloud.

"Anna what are you doing here?" He asked groaning

"Since when do I need an excuse to see my boyfriend?" She said crossing her arms

"Usually you call before you come though." He said scratching his neck

"I just missed you silly." She said giggling then pulling him into a hug

"Are you going to make me stand out here in the cold?" She asked pushing pass him and coming inside

   She dropped her bag on the couch and looked around before her eyes landed on me stopping dead in her tracks.

"Isaiah who is she?" She asked glaring at me

"She's umm." Isaiah started then trailed off

"Im Elizabeth." I said reaching my hand out to her

She didn't shake it she just looked at it then turned to Isaiah.

"Who is she?" She asked again a bit louder this time

"A woman who is staying with me now." He said

"Staying with you? Im your girlfriend and Im not even staying with you." Her voice screeched

"It's not even like that." I cut in

"I wasn't speaking to you sweetheart." She scoffed before tuning back to Isaiah

"Anna relax." He said

"Are you having sex with her?" She yelled in his face