Chapter Five

"Screw you Isaiah!" I yelled in his face

"Screw me, after all the stuff i've done for you!" He screamed back at me

"I didn't ask for this."

"So did you want me to leave you at that damn park?!"

"It would've been better than this." I scoffed

"You ungrateful little shit."

"I don't have to take this, I don't have to stay here." I shrugged pass him and headed for the door

I grabbed the door knob right before being slammed into the door his huge hands snaked around my neck tightening bis grip cutting off my air supply. I bit my lip feeling myself becoming wet in my pants how he manage to turn me on being abusive is baffling to me but it doesn't stop it from happening. I thought I was playing it off well but he must've noticed the lustful look in my eyes and smirked.

"You little slut." He said running his other hand down my side

"You like when I touch you." He said using two fingers to slide in my pants

I started failing my arms but he just tightened his grip around my neck. I started clawing at his hands and he released me I drop down gasping for air and right when I when to stand up my face was met with his hand and I fell back to the ground feeling my now bleeding lip. I instantly stood my feet going to punched him straight in his jaw but was unsuccessful, he grabbed my arm and twisted it.

"Get the-." I started but was cut off by his lips smashing into mines

The pain from where my lip had been busted instantly felt pain slamming into my teeth, but I didn't care he has dropped my hand and I snaked my arms around his neck and I kissed him back. His hand moved down to my waist gripping my rear causing me to let out a moan in his mouth. One of his hand moved around untying my sweat pants and slipped inside of me. I let out another loud moan ad gripped his shoulders he moved down attacking my neck with kisses and moans now poured from my lips. He found my spot and knew it his fingers twirled around inside of ms while he kissed my neck quickening his hand pace. It was over this teasing was enough I wanted him now. He took his hand out of me and slipped them into his mouth before smiling at me.

His hands eagerly snatched my sweatpants down, he didn't even bother to take off underwear he just slide them to the side and rammed himself into me. I let out another toe curling moan as he quickened his pace going deeper with every stroke. It continued to happen until he pulled out and was about to cum.

--

I woke up jumping from the bed feeling myself wet in my pants, oh my god I had a wet dream about Isaiah. I ran my hand down my face and sighed I heard someone clear their throat and jumped looking over seeing Isaiah looking at me weird. I instantly became paranoid looking at him wide eyed.

"You were uhh moaning.." He trailed off scratching his neck

"My name." He added

I instantly froze Im pretty sure if we wasn't sitting in the dark you could totally see the color drained from my face. My cheeks became hot and I covered my head with a pillow grunting aloud.