Chapter 1: Seeing Him

ALLY'S P.O.V

It was a cold night. Me on the streets alone, cold, hungry, tired... I had no home, no mom, no dad, no bed, no one to calm me down or hug me when I got scared, it was living hell. I was walking around in Harlem New York City with just a newspaper for a blanket. I bumped into someone and fell back.

?: I'm so sorry, are you ok?

Ally: I-I'm fine...

I looked up and this teen was standing in front of me. Tall, skinny, brown hair, blue green eyes, ears pierced, and a sharpie-drawn mustache on his upper lip. ''I'm Drew by the way'' He said holding out his hand. ''Ally... '' I shook his hand nerviously because I can't trust anyone... I was despite to get a family, but not just any family. A funny, cool, laid-back, caring, loving family.

Drew: Where is your mom and dad at?

Ally: I... Uh... idonthaveamomanddad

I said that quickly because I was ashamed of myself.

Drew: You don't have a mom or dad?

I shook my head in shame

Drew: Come with me. You need to be taken care of.

I took his hand carefully and walked with him to a big apartment.

Drew: This is where I live. I know it's a little small but I do a lot here.

Ally: I like it..!

Drew picked me up and laid me down on a big soft couch. So soft I fell asleep.

DREW'S P.O.V

I saw her go to sleep and that was as cute as shit. I could tell she was homeless and scared, but I for one won't treat her bad. I went back out and went to Taco Bell to get me and Ally some dinner. God I love Taco Bell... I came back to find Ally awake sitting up a bit and playing with her fingers.

Drew: Hey...

Ally: Hi...

Drew: Got us some food..!

Ally: What is it?

Drew: Taco Bell. I got you something easy and got you a cool ranch taco with a medium size coke.

Ally: I sounds good!

She got up and walked to me. She was almost my height! I mean damn she's like 5'8! Any ways, we ate our food and I laid down on the couch with her on my lap so lightly. We watched some tv till we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I know... SHORT CHAPTER but at least I made some Wazopaloids happy eh..? So did you like it? Oh you hated it..? ......just...... I TRY OK?! Make sure you share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Check out Drew's YouTube channel -> www.youtube.com/DREWMALINO and subscribe to him for Chatroulette Music Time, Chatroulette Fun, Omegle Fun, Vlogs, Short Movies, and others. Follow him on twitter -> www.twitter.com/DREWMALINO and check out his facebook fan page -> www.facebook.com/DREWMALINO

Ognamsbiv or wazopalout :)