Chapter 2: The News

Ok I know I haven't udated this in a while so I will now (if I don't get pulled off, cause I'm still in school )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALLY'S P.O.V

I woke up on the couch by Drew talking to his camera "If you liked s video make sure you like it, share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. And wazopalout" What does wazopalout mean? I got up and went to Drew.

Drew: Hey sleepy.

Ally: Hey..

Drew:Sleep good?

Ally: Kind of.

He had this huge smile on his face and it creeped me out a little "Why are you smiling?" He didn't answer me. All he did was walk away and got some papers. He started to write on them, I was curious on what he was doing...I sat beside him to get a look at the papers at the top it said ADOPTION. Wonder who he's adopting...It couldn't be me because no one wants me.

Drew:Ally, guess what?

Ally:What?

Drew:I got you a family that will love you and take care of you..!

Ally:No way! Who?!

Drew: Me and my girlfriend Emily silly!

I was so happy I hugged Drew tightly and he hugged me back. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks because of my happiness. We pulled away and Drew saw my tears "What's wrong? Aren't you happy?" "Nothing's wrong. I'm just so happy I'm getting adopted" He looked relevied after I said I was happy. I saw that Drew had another mustash drawn on him. "Why is there a fake mustash drawn on you?" "Because I'm Angelo Sanjalo dear.The best actor of all time. And it's not fake." His voice turned deep when he said that and it was funny. I asked him is fe could do any more impressions. He got up and came back looking like a cowboy "Well hooooowdaaaaaay... My name's Salty HorsePie" I died laughing. This is too funny. After he finished making me laugh a girl with brown curly hair walked in. That must be Emily.

Drew: Hey Emily

Emily: Hey. Uh Drew, why is there a little girl in your apartment?

Drew: This is Ally, I saw her and she looks like she needed to be taken care of... She's really sweet.

Ally: Hi miss Emily.

Emily:Hi.

After Emily walked in I just sat there remembering Drew's acting a while ago I had a small smile on my face. Drew went out to get us dinner (again for me). Emily sat beside me and I was too shy to speak.

Emily:Where's your mom and dad at?

Ally: Didn't Drew tell you?

Emily:Tell me what?

Ally:Drew's adopting me.

Emily:What?!

I could tell she wasn't happy about this. When Drew walked in Emily walked over to Drew and shouted "Drew! You know we can't take care of a kid!" I was afraid that Drew was going to have second thoughts so I hid behind the couch. "Emily, I had to take care of my little sister Bethany. It's the same thing!" "That kid will take away our free time!" "It'll take away your free time... Not mine" Uh-oh this can't end well... "You know what? Forget this, I'm going home..." "Fine! Ally is all I need!" with that said Emily barged out of Drew's apartment... And then there were two...

Drew:Ally? Where are you?

Ally:Right here...

Drew came over and picked me up "are you ok?" "I-I don't know.." "Are you worried about anything?" "Just that.... If you were getting second thoughts on the adoption thing" "Ally, I would never give you away to someone who would treat you bad... That's why I'm doing this because I care about you"