Small Bump (Ziam One Direction)[MPreg]

Small Bump (Ziam One Direction MPreg)

You’re just a small bump unknown, you’ll grow into your skin

With a smile like his and a dimple beneath your chin

Fingernails the size of half a grain of rice

And eyelids closed to soon be opened wide

A small bump, in four months you’ll open your eyes

Zayn and Liam. Liam and Zayn. Ziam. Layn.

The inseparable couple that everyone ships.

Girls will gush over them and complement them on how cute they look and Liam will reply with a cheeky ‘he’s all mine’ and kiss Zayn’s cheek lovingly, making the smaller boy blush.

With a love going strong in tough times of Liam being gone on tour while Zayn stays at home in London, with their dog and happy neighbors.

It’s one night when Zayn finds out something that changes their entire relationship completely. In fact, so much that when Liam comes home from tour, all he finds is a note speaking of a break-up and not his beloved Zayn.

Zayn avoids Liam for two years after their break up, avoiding all things Liam, which is hard since Liam’s face is plastered over everything while businesses try to start up by their fame.

It’s when Liam spots Zayn at the mall that he sees something he’d never expect in a million years.

And it’s something he thought he wouldn’t have to see, not without Zayn by his side.

A child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I got inspired. I would’ve written MLB but it wasn’t on (I’m listening to the full album ‘+’ on YouTube on repeat) during that time so I was going through some old ideas of mine and decided to turn it into something.

Anywho, it’s 2:41 AM 9/7/13 Or September, 7th, 2013 for those who don’t want to do the math.

GUESS THE SONG

You are my one and only

You can wrap your fingers around my thumb

And hold me tight