Chapter 10

Credits to original author

°*°*°*°*°*

Chapter 10

Honestly, when I punched her I expected her to stay down. What I was not expecting was for her to get back up and tackle me. It all happened so fast, and all I could think was 'what the fuck?' She shouldn't have been able to get up that fast, if at all, it was a hard blow.

I could faintly hear Camila screaming behind us to stop, but I was a little too busy to care. I squeezed my eyes shut as my back hit the ground, hard. I opened them and saw glowing honey eyes, looking back at me. Werewolf eyes.

"You bitch." She hissed at me. "What the hell is your problem?"

The wind was knocked out of me but I tried my best to reply anyway.

"My problem?" I started to laugh and gasp for air at the same time. "Stop touching my fucking mate, whore." And then I spat in her face. I knew I shouldn't have, it's insanely gross. I saw hands wrap around her arms and she was pulled off of me as I was roughly pulled to my feet.

"What is going on here?" A man bellowed. I cringed at the sound of his nasally voice. It was the art teacher, Mr. Wiener or something. I called him dick, but that's only because Ally had him before and he was a complete asshole to her. Plus his last name didn't help him much.

"She punched me!" The girl cried, faking tears. That bitch.

"Is this true?" Dick turned to me with his arms crossed over his small chest. I couldn't deny it because then I would be lying, and I didn't lie.

"Yes." I simply replied, pretending to examine my nails. On the inside I was freaking out, I didn't know what to do. I was never really a goody two shoes but I had never punched anybody.

"The principal's office. Now." He said snobbishly. I sighed and started to follow him down the hall.

(Camila's POV)

I didn't expect Ariana to kiss me. What I really, really didn't expect was for Lauren to see us. What I really, really, really, really didn't expect was for her to punch Ariana in the face. I mean, her eyes were glowing, and I'm not being figurative here. They were literally glowing! I had never been the one for violence so I was scared, but not for me, for Lauren.

A teacher, with an annoying voice, had pulled her to the principal's office about half an hour ago. Ariana had to go in at one point and I was waiting outside the office for Lauren. Honestly, I felt guilty beyond belief. Lauren had practically told me she liked me a day ago and here I was kissing Ariana! It was all my fault too. I shouldn't have even looked at her, let alone have let her near me.

(Lauren's POV)

"So what you're saying is, you punched her in the face because she was kissing someone you like?" Mr. Armenson, the principle, asked skeptically. I clenched my jaw. Humans would never understand the connection I felt with my mate, or how it felt to see another person's hands on her.

"Yes." I finally managed to say.

"You have month's detention and two day of suspension." He told me seriously. "And if this happens again, you could be expelled. This is a strict school, Lauren. We don't allow freebies here. I'm going to have to call your parents."

"My parents, seriously, and a suspension? Come on! This is so stupid. Can't I just be let off with a warning?"

"Do you see her face?" He snapped.

I tried not to smile and put my head down, as if I was guilty. The bitch's face, who I learned her name was Ariana, even though I think Camila had told me before, had a big purple bruise on her cheek and her nose was red and swollen. I thought I did pretty well for a first fight.

"Fine." I finally sighed. "Call my mom on her cell."

(Camila's POV)

When Lauren came out, I practically ran to her. When she saw me her eyes turned a different shade of color, which they only did when she was pissed, and her face turned into a hurt expression.

"Hey." I whispered when I finally reached her.

"Hi." She replied, not looking at me. I frowned and started to play with my sleeves. "So, uh, that was pretty crazy huh?" She tried to laugh, but failed. I didn't even attempt to smile.

"Why'd you punch her?"

"Look, it's best if we just forget about it Camila. It happened and we don't need to bring it up."

"But- but that's not fair!" I protested. "You can't just punch people Lauren, it's not okay-"

"I fucking know that Camila! Alright? Now stop lecturing me about your fucking girlfriend." She growled and her eyes started to glow again before she stormed off. I stood there, stunned. Then after a minute or so, I ran after her.

"Lauren!" I yelled as I sprinted out into the parking lot. She was jogging to her car and I was beginning to run out of breath. How did she get there so fast? Gods, was I really that unfit? "Lauren why are you acting like this?"

Why did you act like you did last night?

She said nothing as she got in her car and turned the ignition. When I finally got there I heard the locking of doors. She moved forward and I instantly backed away. Then an idea occurred to me. I quickly ran in front of her car, expecting her to stop, or got a different direction,something.

But before I knew it pain hit my hip and stomach, and I felt gravel scrape my arms.

"Camz! Oh my god Camila, what the fuck did you just do?" That was the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness.

What the fuck did Camila do now?! Camila and cars man I swear! Even this fic knew! 😂😂

Updating from school instead of doing my eight page essay...what a good choice hu? 😁

See ya guys tomorrow....or who knows😏😏

-Vic🙈