8

Scott was walking out of the football field until Kevin, Avi, and Alex approached him.

"Hey". Avi said in his deep voice. "We're going out tonight do you and Mitch wanna come"?

Scott smiled genuinely. "Sure. What time".

"Eight". Avi replied.

Scott chuckled. "Clubbing"? He asked.

Avi nodded and turned to walk away. "Clubbing". He said over his shoulder

Mitch was leaning against his jeep when Scott came out of the building. Mitch smiled and met Scott halfway just to hug him and give him a peck on the lips.

Mitch pulled away and smiled at his boyfriend. Without saying anything, he grabbed Scott's hand and walked to their cars.

Mitch gave Scott one last kiss and a hug before saying 'goody bye' and getting inside his car to leave.

You may be wondering why they take separate cars. We'll usually Mitch wakes up early in the morning and meets his friend, Kirstie and Alex at Starbucks. Scott never wants to go because he doesn't want to wake up that early so he takes his own car. Mitch is always so generous and makes sure to order Scott's Starbucks drink.

Scott and Mitch pulled into their parking spots, one car and another.

Scott hopped out of his car and met Mitch at the entrance to their penthouse.

Scott walked inside, saying hello to the door man, with Mitch by his side. Both of them holding each other's hand. They stood in front of the elevator and waited for the door to open.

When the door opened Mitch walked through and Scott put his hand up in front of where the door closes, so it doesn't close on Mitch.

Scott then walked in side the elevator and pressed their room number.

Mitch's giggle broke the silence.

Scott smirked and looked at his fiancé. "What's funny"? He asked.

Mitch looked at Scott smiling. "Ever wonder what it's like to have elevator sex"?