9

Happy Superfriut Tuesday

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter and the cliff hanger at the end.

Haha love you

And remember killing people is illegal. So please don't kill me.

******
"Cheers". Jake, a football player, screamed holding up his beer.

"Cheers". Everyone else screened back.

Scott and Mitch were at a club with Avi, Alex, Jake, Kevin, and someone they call their BGD (best gay dancer) Todrick.

Todrick was out on the dance floor, as always.

While Mitch was staying close to Scott's side, because of what happened last time he was at a gay bar/club.

Scott would give Mitch a sympathetic smile everytime Mitch would squeeze his hand.

Scott leaned down and whispered something in Mitch ear, Mitch nodded and Scott walked over to Alex and Jake, who were talking, Scott tapped Jakes shoulder and told him that he and Mitch were leaving. Jake nodded and Scott walked back over to Mitch.

"C'mon sweetie". Scott said as he grabbed Mitch hand.

Mitch leaned his head on Scott's shoulder as they walked to the car.

They took Mitch's car, Scott knowing he wouldn't be in the right condition to drive.

Mitch only had one drink but it's been an hour since, so he decided to drive both of them home.

Mitch was feeling down the whole night and Scott didn't notice till they got out to the car and Mitch started driving.

Mitch didn't talk all night except for a few times to ask Scott for something and now Mitch was spacing out.

Scott reached a hand over and placed it on Mitch's leg. "Honey". He said.

Mitch glanced over at Scott and gave him slight smile and then turned back to the road.

Scott shook his head. "Baby what's wrong". Scott tried again.

Scott's heart broke when he saw a tear run down Mitch face.

Mitch pulled into their parking space and tuned off the car.

He was silent for a second, Scott just staring at him, until Mitch broke down crying.

"Oh no honey, don't cry". Scott said reaching his hands out and bringing Mitch into his lap.