13

Mitch stepped back. "Scott you have to tell them".

Scott's eyes started to fill with tears. "No I can't".

Mitch nodded. "Yes you can honey, I'll be right there with you". Mitch said grabbing Scott's hand.

Scott looked down. "It's not.. I'm not afraid to tell my mom, she'll support me but my dad he.. He won't, I don't want him to hurt you". Scott said letting a tear fall.

*****

Scott's dad barged into his room, an angry look played on his face.

"I know what you are". He said.

Scott shook his head. "Dad I don't understand".

"I saw you kissing that boy". Rick replied.

Scott shook his head. "No dad that wasn't what happened I..."

Scott was cut off by a hand smacking him hard across the face.

"You will not be gay".

"Dad.."

Scott got another hard smack across the face.

"No son of mine is gay". His dad spat and then walked out of his room

*****

Scott let a few tears fall out of his eyes. "When I was 16..." Started off. "He saw me kissing a boy and he.. He hit me, he yelled at me and I can't have that happen again".

Mitch gave Scott a sympathetic look. "It's okay Scott your 19 you'll be 20 in 5 months, he can't control you anymore".

Scott shook his head. "What if he hurts you, he can't hurt you".

"And he won't Scott, I promise". Mitch said.

Scott shook his head then let it fall to Mitch's shoulder. "I love you Mitchie".

"I love you too Scotty".

Mitch's heart broke, Scott sounded so scared and hurt, Mitch didn't like it.

But Mitch was also scared for the life of him, because he had invited his parents to visit and Scott's are coming along.