| eleven.

"I can't believe your boss is making you the person in charge of the design! That's crazy, you're an amazing artist but like she chose my best friend!" Rachel rambled on as the two walked into the CCPD.

Her boss had texted Jen saying that there was a change of location, so now she was going to Barry's work place and had a 99.9% chance of seeing him.

"Rach, did I forget to tell you that this is where Barry worked?" Jen asked Rach who all of a sudden stopped rambling on about her best friend's opportunity and put her lips together creating a thin line; for the first time she had shut up.

Jen laughed at her best friend's attempt to keep quiet but three seconds later she was rambling about how she wanted to take pictures of Central City for her assignment.

"How may I help you?" A dark skinned man asked walking up to the two who were quite certainly lost.

"Umm, Jen Gillins, artist." Jen said shaking the man's hand. "Joe West." Joe turned to Rachel putting out his hand saying, "And you are?"

Rachel put her coffee down on the table shaking Joe's hand saying, "Rachel Holbrook, moral support." Joe laughed at the girl's action for some reason thinking of the hyperactive weirdo from Star Labs when looking at her.

"Well if you follow me my daughter will show you her blog which will hopefully give you inspiration." Joe said smiling whilst opening a conference room door which then revealed a very red blog and the waitress from Jitters.

Iris turned around and came face to face with Rachel and Jen and both Rachel and Iris simultaneously said, "No way." Joe looked between the two women confused and asking, "You know each other?"

"You could say that daddy." Iris said laughing at the sight of the Starling photographer. Joe awkwardly walked away waving to Iris and closing the door.

The minute the door was closed Rachel looked to her best friend saying, "I know I'm your moral support but I'm not spending another minute with waitress here." Iris scoffed at the label given and quickly interfered by saying, "Well bad customer here can leave."

Rachel looked to Jen who shrugged and took a seat whereas Rachel pulled up her camera directing it towards Iris, "Say cheese."

The picture was a very pissed off Iris and Rachel was very happy about that, taking a seat next to Jen she urged Iris to go on and she listened.

"This is my blog, umm about The Scarlet Speedster or he goes as The Flash." Iris continuously stuttered trying not to blurt out his secret identity. "He's umm he's our hero. Like The Arrow is yours."

Jen stiffened at the mention of the vigilante who was indeed her cousin, opening her sketchbook she asked Iris to show her a photo of him.

A photo of him posing to the camera showed up and Jen thought for a minute on why the person looked so familiar.

"Umm a secret source gave that to us, uh umm Star Lab.. . damn it." Iris said cursing herself for mentioning Star Labs but before she could recover from the mistake Barry barged in announcing that there was an emergency at Star Labs.

"Oh... you've got company." Barry said looking at the very familiar customer and her hidden friend.

Jen looked down at her sketchbook hiding her face once again from the green eyed boy. "This is R-"

"Josephine! My name's Josephine, but you can call me Josie." Rachel quickly interrupted not wanting Barry to know it was his online friend's best friend,

  "And this is Marie, she's currently busy now so goodbye." Rachel said while waving goodbye to him and Barry being Barry followed her orders.

Iris looked at the two confused as to why they had to make fake names. "What's going on here?" Iris asked pointing at the two.

Jen looked up to Rachel who nodded and so she dropped her pencil and looked straight into Iris' eyes saying.

"I'm Barry's online friend."