| seventeen.

message to
best friend ❤️💖💘💙💚
CONVERSATION BETWEEN JEN AND RACHEL

jen
i'm here
in central
am i forgiven yet?

best friend ❤️💖💘💙💚
do you have my coffee?

jen
yep

best friend ❤️💖💘💙💚
you're forgiven

jen
good

best friend ❤️💖💘💙💚
so you know
telling your best friend about all this superhero stuff may have been wise

jen
forgive me

best friend ❤️💖💘💙💚
I thought we already established the forgiven part?

jen
HAHA VERY FUNNY

best friend ❤️💖💘💙💚
there's something wrong with wells
i can tell

jen
you spend too much time with cisco

best friend ❤️💖💘💙💚
i know

jen
look up idiot

✪✪✪✪✪✪

  RACHEL obeyed Jen's orders and looked up only to see a very ecstatic best friend holding her large black coffee.

Rachel being the slow person she is looked back onto her phone about to text Jen once again until she jumped up wrapping her hands around her best friend squeezing the living daylights out of her.

"You're here! And you brought me coffee! Best day ever!" Jen laughed handing her the coffee cup while moving to the side to show Rachel who she was with.

"Holy mother of pearl balls! It's Oliver Queen with our Felicity Smoak and the guy in the red hood and the other one!" Team Arrow laughed at the sight of the slightly star struck girl proceeding to hug her.

Rachel almost fainted at the thought of Oliver Queen hugging her and completely screamed once he did.

She shouldn't have done that because that meant the only three other people in the building came running towards the sound of danger.

"Rachel are you alr- why is a very gorgeous man hugging Rachel?" Cisco said running into the room where he witnessed the sight of Rachel and Oliver hugging.

Oliver turned around a gave a cheeky grin towards the three as they walked towards the Starling residents. "Guys what are you doing here?" Barry said hugging them, the four of them looked at each other until simultaneously they all said.

"Jen."

Barry was quite confused at the mention of the girl that disappeared all of a sudden. "Jen? What does Jen have to do with this..."

Jen all of a sudden popped out from behind Diggle and waved at Barry whose eyes widened as he had just realised he was still in his suit.

"Nice suit Barry." Jen said walking over to him examining the suit Cisco had put together for him. "Not the worst but I could do better." Cisco gasped at the subtle insult but soon laughed as Barry continued to stutter.

"Je-Jen, I can explain."

"What? That one day the particle accelerator exploded causing you to be struck by lightning which somehow gave you super speed making you the fastest man alive? Please do Barry."

Roy and Diggle high fived as they felt like proud brothers watching Jen own Barry.

"Well actually it's a funny story, one day the particle accelera- you know?!" Barry yelled looking up to Oliver and Felicity who were trying to hold in their laughter at the very clueless Barry.

"I'm not dumb Barry. I'm actually one of the smartest people in this room." Jen said walking over to Oliver who wrapped his arm around his cousin.

"Ollie here informed me that you're a stuck up superhero who enjoys having arrows shot in his back." Barry looked between the two wondering how on earth they knew each other.

"You told me you didn't know him and you said you admired him from a screen!" Oliver pinched his younger cousin's cheek at the non-romantic compliment given.

"Who would want to know that I'm related to the famous Queen siblings and I only said that because I am behind a screen majority of the time! And plus, have you seen my brothers? Ew."

"So he's the only attractive one in this room?" Barry asked slightly insulted that Jen didn't think he was hot enough to be a millionaire. "You know I have abs right?"

"You know I have abs right?" Jen sarcastically said back to Barry even though the statement was half true.

Roy spoke up pointing to her saying, "She actually does." Diggle and Felicity nodded as Jen started showing off her muscles at the compliment.

"Okay, so you know who we are, why are you back?" Caitlin piped in stopping Jen in the process by placing her arms by her side.

Jen wrapped her arm around Caitlin's shoulder looking to her and saying, "I'm here for my best friend and for revenge on Mr Bartholomew Allen."

Barry's eyes widened at the threat and realised that Team Arrow was only here because of Jen's request for revenge.

"Are you serious? That is so cool!" Cisco said jumping around like a hyena while Jen poked Barry's face saying, "Just kidding, but you should have seen your face."

Barry sighed in relief falling back into the chair behind him wiping his forehead revealing that he was indeed sweating.

"We're here to help, well sort of, they're here to help, I have to finish my drawing." Jen announced pulling out her sketchbook as she showed everyone the progress she had made.

The room looked in awe at the amazing sketch of The Fl- Barry and how much detail was put into it.

Barry smiled at the girl watching as everyone flattered her with compliments, he couldn't help but do that also.