Trip to Santorini #️⃣1️⃣ (Adrienette & Ladynoir)

⚫️🔴This is going to be a 5 part oneshot in third person & I'll be uploading part 2 tonight because why not🔴⚫️

Adrien's POV

It was 2:00 on a Friday afternoon when Adrien was called to his father's office. Adrien was nervous because his father never and I mean never calls him to his office. Adrien reached the big oak doors to his father's office and knocked three times.

"Come in." Adrien pushed open the door and strode to the front of the desk. "You called for me father?" He remained standing. "Yes, please sit down," Adrien took the chair to his right, "I have a proposal for you. I need you to model my travel and beach clothing line this weekend until Monday, and you will be going to Santorini, Greece. The plane leaves tonight at 8:00 and you may bring your friends - maximum of 3 - on the trip. Although, if you choose to bring your friends, I can only reserve for two rooms because all hotels are fully booked and your friends will also model for my line. You needn't to worry about school, you and your friends - if you invite them - will be excused. So, what do you say?"

Adrien just sat there dumbfounded and staring at his father while trying to take in all the information. "Of course father. I will do the shoot," Adrien quickly stood up when his father gave a dismissive nod.

Plagg zoomed out of Adrien's pocket while they walked in the hallway leading to his room. "They better have camembert there." Plagg crossed his arms as Adrien opened the door to his room. "I'm pretty sure they have camembert all over the world, Plagg. I need to tell Ladybug that I won't be here until Monday. But first..."

Adrien took out his phone and started a group chat with Marinette, Nino and Alya.

UnluckDrien13 started a group chat with PolkadottyNette, DJNino and LadybloggerA.

PolkadottyNette: What's this for? Oh- HI ADRIEN!

PolkadottyNette: Oh and uh hi Nino and Alya.

DJNino: Hi Mari. Dude this better be important, I'm already on level 3 andimabouttobeatthebo- okay nevermind.

LadybloggerA: Make it quick. I'm making an article for my blog...

UnluckDrien13: Okay so I have a photoshoot in Santorini until Monday. The plane leaves tonight at 8:00. My father allowed me to bring 3 friends and you guys need to model with me at some point. So are you okay with that? (BTW PLEASE DONT TELL CHLOE IM BEGGING YOU)

UnluckDrien13: Oh we're excused from school and HI MARI 😘

UnluckDrien13: WRONG EMOJI *😄

DJNino: I asked my grandma and she's chill.

LadybloggerA: My parents are fine, but I need wifi for my Ladyblog.

UnluckDrien13: Great! How about you Mari? 😏

UnluckDrien13: FREAKING EMOJIS *😕

PolkadottyNette: Sure! What time do you pick us up?

UnluckDrien13: I'll pick up Marinette first. Does 6:30 sound good?

PolkadottyNette: Sure 😁 Sounds great 😊

LadybloggerA: Uhhh hello? Earth to Adrien and Mari, Nino and I are here too?

DJNino: Yeah dude

UnluckDrien13: Oh sorry about that... I guess I'll pick Nino up after Mari and Alya will be picked up last

LadybloggerA: Obviously

PolkadottyNette: Hey don't talk to Adrien like that

UnluckDrien13: Thanks, Mari 😉

UnluckDrien13: IM SO DONE WITH THESE EMOJIS BYE

Adrien quickly shut off his phone in frustration. Plagg was beside him the whole time and he kept on pressing emojis when the message was dedicated to Marinette. "Plagg stop it! You might make Marinette hope for something that can't happen!" But Adrien couldn't help but blush at the thought of him and Marinette being together. Plagg continued to eat his cheese. "Well if you're smart enough to realize the obvious, then you probably wont regret what I just did."

"Ugh you're so confusing. Plagg, claws out!" Adrien changed into Chat Noir and leapt out of the window to go and find ladybug.

Marinette's POV

"IM GOING TO SANTORINI OHMYGOHD AND WITH ADRIEN DYBUENUANIME" Marinette practically shouted as she jumped up and down in her room. "Marinette. MARINETTE! Slow down! Don't you think you'll need to tell Chat about this?" The blue eyed girl suddenly stopped jumping as she realized what Tikki just said.

"Ughhh fineee. Tikki, spots on!" Marinette transformed into Ladybug and went out through her trapdoor that lead to the rooftop.

Ladybug was zooming throughout Paris for about an hour when she spotted a certain kitty on top of the Eiffel Tower. "Whatcha doin here, Silly Kitty?" Ladybug plopped down to sit beside Chat Noir. "I was waiting for meow, actually. I needed to tell you that I have a secret meowssion and I won't be back until Monday."

Ladybug looked at Chat, causing him to get a faint blush under his mask. "Really? Me too! I have a secret mission and I won't be back by-" Ladybug was cutoff when she looked at the time. 4:00 pm. She hasn't packed yet.

"What's up? Are you feline okay? What cat's got your tongue?" Chat looked at Ladybug as she stood up. "O-oh I uh... H-haven't packed yet for the trip- I MEAN secret mission. Gotta go! See you soon!" Ladybug hastily went back to the bakery to prepare her clothes and finish sewing some swimsuits she designed just a while ago.

Adrien's POV

Chat stayed on the Eiffel Tower for a few more minutes wondering about where Ladybug's mission was and why did she stutter? She never stutters, but it kind of reminds him of Marinette.

Chat used his baton to get back to his mansion and quickly turned back into Adrien while rolling in through the window.

Adrien packed the prepared outfits into his black trolley bag. Luckily, Adrien had the liberty of choosing his own outfit to wear going to Santorini.

He took out a gray cotton shirt, light blue long sleeved button down, jeans with a brown belt and a pair of black low-cut Converse. He looked at himself in the mirror and decided to play a few games to kill some time.

⚫️🔴To be continued...🔴⚫️
⚫️🔴Don't forget to follow, vote and share!🔴⚫️
⚫️🔴I hope you guys enjoyed! XOXO Yanna🔴⚫️