Babysitting (Ladrien)

⚫️🔴Quick A/N: I wasn't able to update yesterday (yes, I am very sorry). This chapter is in third POV🔴⚫️

"Yes... Mhhmmm, I understand... Of course! I'll be there in 30 minutes... Goodbye." Ladybug put down her phone and continued to run on the rooftops of Paris.

Over the past year, Ladybug - a sixteen year old hero - has been babysitting children all around Paris during her free time. She would usually take them to the circus, to the park, to the carnival, to the bookstore. You name it. She knows practically everything about babysitting.

The cool autumn breeze whipped through her hair and lashed at her face as she ran and jumped through the trapdoor on her balcony. She landed like a cat on her soft pink bed - barely making the bed creak - (something Chat taught her a few months back) and closed the trapdoor. She transformed back into Marinette and tucked herself under the duvet for a quick power nap. She handed Tikki a cookie and shut her eyes as she hoped that she would get back some energy before she would babysit at the Agreste mansion.

⚫️🔴Meanwhile in the Agreste Mansion🔴⚫️

"Emma, don't - Stop that! Put it - No no no! Emma! -" The tired seventeen year old boy chased the little four year old girl around his room, who was holding his Ladybug action figure. Emma was surprisingly a fast runner for her age and Adrien - tired and all - couldn't keep up so he devised a plan. She ran up the spiraling staircase up to the second landing of his room and zoomed down the big yellow slide - where he was waiting.

"Gotcha!" said Adrien. Emma's eyes widened in shock as she realized that he wasn't chasing her the whole time. He picked up the squealing little girl, plucked the action figure out of her grasp and headed toward his shelf. He then sat down on his bed with a giggling Emma in his arms and began to tickle her as punishment. Her little chubby arms and legs were flailing in the air as she tried to wriggle out of her cousin's grasp.

"Adri! Stop tickle - me no likey!" wheezed Emma. Adrien stopped tickling her and pinched her chubby rosy cheeks. "Awww Emma doesn't like getting tickled does she?" Emma nodded her head, "Well, if you behave and don't touch my things then you won't get tickled. How does that sound, squirt?" Emma nodded vigorously and hugged Adrien around his neck in reply.

They headed downstairs to the kitchen to concoct a drink of sorts and just as Adrien was about to drink his milkshake, the doorbell rang. He picked up Emma and walked to the front door when the doorbell rang the second time. "Coming!" He yelled. He opened the door and looked into the eyes of none other than Ladybug.

Ladybug looked at the duo - Adrien was in his usual get up while a little girl with blonde hair and gray eyes and rosy cheeks was in his arms. She gave a warm smile to both of them and said, "Hey, Adrien. Nathalie called me up to babysit. She said you were having trouble...?" Ladybug gave a small smile and looked at Adrien - whose cheeks turned into a dark shade of red.

"I've got it all under control now. But I would be delighted if you stay with us for a while..." He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand as he gave her a sheepish, smile. Ladybug giggled - which caused his cheeks to turn into a darker shade of red - and bent down so she was at eye level with the little girl who was just giving a childish little grin at Adrien. "What's your name, Bugaboo?" Ladybug didn't know why she used the nickname Chat called her or why Adrien had suddenly stood straighter, but she just continued to look at the little girl.

"Emma..." The little girl murmured. "Well, Emma. Do you want me to carry you?" said Ladybug. She was used to children being shy on their first encounter. Emma shook her head. "Why not?" asked Ladybug.

"Because Adri said he would tickle me if I touch his things... He looks at you like you're his..." whispered Emma, just loud enough so Ladybug could hear.

⚫️🔴The End🔴⚫️
⚫️🔴Don't forget to follow, vote and share!🔴⚫️
⚫️🔴I'm not sure if I'll update again later but stay tuned just in case I might! BTW OMG WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 2K VIEWS IM SCREAMING I LOVE YALL SO MUCH🔴⚫️
⚫️🔴I hope you guys enjoyed! XOXO Yanna🔴⚫️