The new girl

(Y/N's P. O . V)

"Y/n!!!! Wake up " He said shaking my body.
I opened my eyes. "Why Uncle? " i asked as i sat down to my bed . "School" He said , Ohh!!! Right . I stand up and stretch a little bit and go to the bathroom to took a shower. I brush my teeth and tied my hair Knot Lace Braid . I go to my closet and check my unifrom a yellow gown with a ribbon .

"I have to .. " I said i put it on and took my bag put on my stuff and an extra clothes. I look at my face at the mirror....

"First day to tough in the morning what's next" I said .

I go downstairs and eat waffles and drink orange juice.

"Are you excited Y/n ?? " He asked. I nodded . Well surely i'm excited for the music. I finished breakfast and called out the driver.

"Ma'am how can i help you? " As he vowed at me . I vowed back and spoke "Good morning Mr. Young pls. Drive me to Ouran" I go in the car and i sat down.

When i reached the school i saw the school very big i go to the office to take my schedule.

"Oh hello Ms. Y/N L/N You're here pls. Take a seat" Mr.???

"Ah... Right let me introduced myself my name is Yuzuro Suoh i am the president of the Ouran Academy Well you must know Tamaki Suoh My Son He had make his own club they called " Host Club " visit their if you liked music "He said as he gave me my schedule.

" Thank you Sir I better get going Ai Revoir! "I said good bye in french . As i go to the room.
I sat on the chair middle to the guy with the glasses and the blond hair guy . The blond hair guy seems familiar .

" Hello what's your name ? "The blond hair guy asked.
"My Name is Y/n L/n the daughter of the L/n family they have died years ago so Uncle managed the company" I said
"Y-you are Y/n" With a shocking face.

_·_·_·_·_
(Tamaki's P. O. V )

"Y-you are Y/n" With a shocking face.

'Its my bestfriend she still look stunning and kinda sad I think she still remembered her parents murdered in front of her' My thoughts

I look at her blushing "Are you okay?? "She asked.

" Goldie!!!! " I said as i hugged her.

She still got her beautiful blonde silky hair.

"T-t-ama-ma-Ch-chan.... " She said.

"Quit hugging proffesor is coming" Kyoya

We both stop hugging and listen to the teacher...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*AFTER CLASS*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Y/n's P. O. V

I left the room and go to a music room. Tamaki was cathing me up but i was starting to remembering there death ..... I stop and cry and i fall for nothing he holds me tight . I look at him he comforts me as he like we're children.

"Don't cry I'm here Goldie... "

Tears fall while i was staring at him . That day when my parents died i never did be happy ... Only music can pay my sadness....

"Y/n are you okay" While he hold me . We gaze to each other and Even though i'm crying he wipes my tears and let me stand.

"I'm fine" I said "I better change outfits" I said
"Well ... You kinda dirty and you look very rusty. " He said.. I laughed and left him in there. I go change at the girls restroom. I put on my F/C with black skirt i change my heels to boots and but on my necklace . I get out and look at myself... I get out of the restroom and go to the music room ...

"Hm... Music room no. 3 " I said looking to the signs i came in and saw Tamaki and his club?

"Goldie !! Why are you here?? " He asked Overreacting "Uh... Practicing music i guess" I said then a guy who looks like a female stepped in. "I'm sorry to bother but who is she? " She asked "Yeah" All of them.

"She is Y/n my best friend" He said . "Well pleasure to meet you i'm Kyoya the one sit next to you" Kyoya "Pleasure to meet you i'm hikaru " Said hikaru "I'm Kaoru" Kaoru "We are the hitachiin" They said "Im honey And Thats Takashi" He pointed the guys was so cute. on "Oh by the way i'm Haruhi Fujioka you might thinking if i'm a girl or a boy im a girl but please don't tell it to others. " She whispered.

I put on a fake smile . "Do you know any place to practice that is peaceful. " I asked they pointed on a private room. I go in it i saw instruments but then i saw a piano . I sat down i do the piano . Hearing it was like i am on the fairytale . I stop playing and then started play the flute. Few moments later... I stopped and drink i go check out if i have more time . Put the instruments back where it was and carry my bag. I opened the door the host was finishing up the customers. I go rushed and close the door.

When i got at the front of the school gate waiting for my driver. I check the time *sigh*where is my driver" then i saw tamaki riding on the car . then it started to rain. His driver halt he go out of the car with an umbrella . "You shouldn't be in the rain" He said . "Its okay" I said then he took me inside the car.

When we reach home he pass me an umbrella. I give him a small smile. He open the door for me. When i stepped in to our mansion Uncle was to busy he forgot about getting me home from school.....

"Y/n why are you soaking wet ? " He ask
"Well the rain comes. And the driver still not fetching me . " I explained
"Fine dry yourself out" He said i nodded.

I go upstairs and took another shower . I put on my towel in my head and another one for my body. I go to my closet and i put on my pajamas. I sat down at the bed and put out my phone to play "Color switch" i'm gonna beat my best 16 .

"Y/n !!!!! Dinner!!! " he said . I go downstairs and sit down on the table. The maids gave me my Chicken Katsu i ate them. "How's your first day? " he asked "Good Uncle Wayne I've met people but not likely no music that heard by my ear.... " I said he looks at me pathetically. We finished food i go upstairs and slept to my bed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys!!!! Hope you like this chapter and pls.... Vote and Comment ... If i have typos pls. Understood it cause I'm kinda busy. With all my stories .

-Author ‹3