Besr friend Or Childhood

(Y/n's P.o.v)

I woke up on a room my bag was in there and i was wearing Hikaru's Jacket .I look at myself at the mirror ...I take off Hikaru's Jacket and go to the bathroom and change my dress I went downstairs ... The host were staring at me.

"What now?"I asked frustrated "You're awake" Kyoya said "And i'm leaving "As I go to my way to the door. All of them stopped me. "Just leave me alone " I opened the door but they won't let me go. "Why are you acting like this?"Hikaru asked "I'm in a bad mood just let me go"I said angrily they won't let go "Let her go..."Tamaki said as they all let go.I walked away.None of them know my anger what I can do .

_•_

Kyoya felt upset that she left again.

"Why are were not following her?"Hikaru asked

"Well...currently she is in her anger mood well...later she'll need someone to accompany her."Tamaki said "Are she gonna call?"Kaoru asked..

"No...She isn't she'll just go text one of us like she does"Tamaki said..

They waited for an hour for Y/n to come back....When Y/n was back her hair color where change to F/C and her nails were manicured in Pink w/Blue & Purple / Black w/ White & Gray .And holding a ice cream.

"Where have you been?" Hikaru and Kaoru

"At the mall"You smiled

"Oh...Y/n those guys said you're really mad."Haruhi said. You laugh

"No I was going to the mall to change my hair color and had manicure my nails "You say as the guys shock your mood earlier .You go upstairs and get your bag the others called out their driver .

"Are you staying with Kyoya Lil'sis "Honey said . You nodded "Okie"He said as all of you go to your places.

_•_
(Y/n's P.O.V)

When we reached Kyoya's house in Karuizawa. We both sigh in relief .

"I'm sorry.. "As he hugged me

"I understand ..."As I released from the hugged.

We both go to our laptops ..Later on...We played GTA5 And More...Then later both of us played mcpe.

"You're so childish"As he laughed
"That's how me "I laughed .

Then Tamaki was calling on my phone.

"Who's that?"He asked
"I gotta go bye "I said as I get my F/C hoodie and go to the restaurant Tamaki was waiting for me.

When me and Tamaki saw each other he stand up and waved his hand.I go in the restaurant and sat next to Tamaki.

"So how's the thing with Kyoya ?"He asked
"Fine..Actually we just played earlier MCPE"I said "Knowing him more is so cool .. But you still wanna hang with me?" Tamaki asked "Well ...Of course you are my friend" I said "Hmm...Wanna go to the arcade after this ?"Tamaki ask I nodded ... We order a meal and ate it and go to the Arcade.

We played a lot of games but i'm really frustrated...

"I gotta go Bye"As I ran to Kyoya's House ..

When I reach the house . I catch my breath and Go in. I go to Kyoya's Room (The only room in the house).

"You look frustrated"Kyoya said.

I take off my hoodie "Having fun is good and it have limits "I said as I go to the bathroom and took a bath...After that I brush my hair and change to pajamas and slept.

_•_

"She's cute while asleep..." Kyoya as he changed clothes and slept besides you....

Meanwhile with Tamaki.....

Tamaki was happy to have time with her Best friend again....She love her best friend.....But Ootori was in the way ...He can't confess ...Love....

"I'm just nothing without her..."Tamaki said