My Boy Bestfriend

(Y/N's P.O.V)

The next day....

I woken up and going to do stuff ...I go to the bathroom a lot of things came out of my butt....

"Are you okay ??"Kyoya said...

I think he didn't sleep....After moments i'm fine... But still got a headache.

"I'm f-fine"I said as I go back to my bed...

"Y/n~Chan!!!!"As honey hugged me.

"What happened?"I asked

They explained to me Every thing....

_•_

Back at the host club...

The host go to their rooms...... Tamaki is thinking about what is happening with you and Kyoya.The twins and Haruhi were thinking if you're fine...

After class....

All of them go to the store to buy you..Teddy bear...Food....And Even more They straightly go to the hospital.

_•_
(Y/n's P.O.V)

When the host arrived at the hospital ...Honey was sleeping And Takashi and me Look at some Honey's throwback photos.
We accidentally kissed when we look at each other on scene Kyoya and Tamaki open there mouth surprised. Me and Takashi blushed and laughed at the same time.We're cousins but we sure have some stuff in common.

"Look boss! Someone kissed her "Hikaru said
"Yeah...There's two jealousy mode."Kaoru

"Ya! Guys stop messing with Kyoya and Tamaki you'll wake him up"I said quietly...

The two just stop and give Kyoya and Tamaki an evil grin .

"You quit it you know those two..."As Tamaki and Kyoya put there hands at Haruhi.

"Ya know let's eat now...I'm kinda hungry"I said
Everyone nodded.They took out a bag of chips.We all shared and ate it .After eating it Honey woke up from his nap...

"What happened??"Honey said as he rubbed his eyes."We left cake for you" I said he smiled and go get the cake.He ate the it all in minutes. We laughed .We all played uno and more board games. Moments later... All of the host left .

Its just the four of us again...Kyoya took a shower and came out the bathroom .Only with his pants .

"Hey Y/n Where's my bag?" Kyoya asked

I pointed the bag . Kyoya took a shirt from a bag then the others go eat dinner as well as me too.And then Honey took a shower with Takashi .Few moments later we watched TV for awhile and then slept.

Next day......

I woken up and I felt strong and hyper.

"Good morning guys.."I said then took a shower .I put on my Navy blue shirt and blue pants .After that I put on my Black and Blue Nike .

"Y/n Pack your stuff we're going to school ."Honey said I go out and tied my hair in fishtail.I put my stuff in my floral bag Honey,Takashi and Kyoya was packed and wearing the school uniform.We all go downstairs and To my floral limousine my driver was their ...I think Kyoya dialed him by my phone so...We hopped in and go to our houses and back to the limousine to the school...

When we reached school it was class time

"We are late."I said as we all go to our classes ..

When we arrived a beautiful smile from me and Kyoya was seen.

"Kyoya Ootori And Y/n L/n Why are you late??"Professor asked

"Well sir ...He guarded me when I was sick ."I said "Well then...Take your seats"The professor said .We take our seats and Tamaki was shocked.

"You're okay now?"Tamaki asked I nodded ...

After class...

Me and Kyoya were walking together ...Talking some stuff .

"Wow! I didn't know that "I said he smile and laughed.

While were walking ...Everyone stares at us .Until we made the club room.

"You're guys are late."Tamaki said angrily.

"Well...We're late 'cause we took some burgers.."I said Kyoya laughed and the whole club stares at us.

"Well put this on"Tamaki gives us some cosplay material .I dress up as duchess and then Kyoya dress as the caterpillar I laughed .Then he blushed.

"You're blushing"I said while laughing "Well...Ugh..."Then he kissed me "I love you "He laughed I blushed and rolled my eyes "Pay back punk?" I said he nodded while laughing .

"Stop laughing were almost open" Tamaki said

"You're just jealous boss"Hikaru

"Yeah your tone of your voice is a little change when its in a hurry up..."Kaoru

Then Tamaki blushed me and Kyoya go to our places.Me and Takashi watched Honey eating cake ....

"AWW ....."said gals . "Would you like some cake lil'sis?"He asked I nodded and eat the (F/c) Cake and Honey ate his Strawberry cake. "THEY'RE THE PERFECT SISTER AND BROTHER"Gals screamed .

Few moments later..

The hosting was done so we chillax at our clubroom.

"Hey guys you want some pizza ?"Kyoya asked.

"Pizza is the best!!!" I said "Yay! Pizza !!"Honey,Twins and Haruhi said Tamaki nodded and Takashi nodded. Kyoya ordered pizza .While waiting me and Kyoya look at some at the web.

"So this had made more money"I said he nodded and then I go took his laptop .I go to his files and saw some host photo and I saw the twins . I laughed and he smirked.Then the pizza arrived we ate it when were down .I do my homework .All the host was gone except Kyoya and Me.

"Why aren't going home? You need some rest"Kyoya said "Just one more "I said and Answer the last question...I waited for Kyoya as I packed my notebook.Then I bring out my phone .

"Are you coming with me?"He asked "Yup!"I said he laughed and rubbed my hair. "Well let's go."
As we go to our limousines and go home.

When I reached home . Mom was cooking dinner and Chika and Honey was practicing .I go to my room and chill for awhile .I sleep so I can have enough rest........

"I....love...you...Ootori?"I said as I closed my eyes.