Prologue

Ashton Irwin is watching the dark streets after leaving a party that wasn't really his thing. As he was walking he comes across a old looking building which looks like no one is in it. He walks around to the side and sees a ladder. he starts climbing up it, just to see whats up there and he needs to be somewhere calming. When he reaches the top he sees how beautiful it is. He climbs over the edge and walks onto the roof top, he walks over to the other side of the building and leans on the edge. he sighs as he feels himself relax slightly as the sun starts to set.

"What brings you up here" A voice says, making Ashton jump and let out a small scream.  he turns around and sees a boy standing there who lets out a laugh at ashton's sceam. he has brown hair tucked under a purple beanie, he has black jeans and a white shirt on, tucked under a dark red sweater with black vans. His hands are stuck in his pockets, with a small smile on his face. "Well"

"needed to relax, my friends dragged me to a party even though I get claustrophobic and I'm not really a party person anyway" Ashton answers softly, still taking in the sight in front of him. The boy standing in front of him, is different from any other boy he has seen before. Every boy he had meet has either been a Jock, they are cocky and think they are better then everyone that's not on the team. A Nerd, the ones who stand all together talking about video games or the nerds who always have there nose in a book. The emos, the outcast, the bad boy, the quiet yet attractive making them mysterious, the confident popular, the nice popular, the normal ones and a few other. But there is something hidden behind the dark brown eyes and the smirk playing along his face. "why are you here"

"Same as you, just needed to relax" The boy says simply.

"i should go" Ashton say's, even though as he stands longer in front of the boy the more relax he feels.

"Whats your name" the boy ask, leaning on the edge about 2 feet away from where Ashton is leaning. the boy looks at the sun setting then back at ashton with a raised eyebrow.

"If we happen to cross paths again, I will tell you my name but until then you don't need to know because what's the point of telling someone you may never see again your name" Ashton says, the boy smiles but doesnt say anything. "But I have to go" Ashton starts walking away.

"So will I be seeing you on the roof top again" The boy ask.

"Maybe" Ashton calls out to the boy, as he climbs over the edge. "We will just have to wait and see now won't we" and with that Ashton climbs down the ladder.