0.2

Calum is awaken by the sound of Michael and his parents fighting, he groans and rolls over to see what time it is. In bright red numbers it reads 3:49am. His head snaps up at the sound of a bang, he looks over at his window to see its storming.

He smiles slightly before getting out of bed. He grabs a pair of sweats that were laying at the end of his bed, probably from the other day when he went to the store to get food he was craving and didnt feel like getting dressed, and a old hoodie that was sitting on the chair near the window which he realizes as he puts it on that its one of michaels old ones, that he must of took at some point.

Once he is dressed he climbs out his window on to the roof under the roof over his window so he won't get wet. He puts his headphones in because he found them in his sweater pocket. He puts on words by Skylar Grey. he know it may not be the safest but he doesnt care.

Unlike most people, Calum loves storms. He loves it when it storms because it's makes him feel relax. Hearing rain hit the ground, roof, window, just everything, makes him relax. Sometimes people can't sleep when it storms because of the loud noises or they are just scared of them. Calum falls asleep in 5 seconds if he tries when it was storming. He can't help but smile as the sky flashes into whiteness then back into blackness as a flash of lighten lights the sky.

-------

Ashton never went to sleep because as soon as he got tired, the storm started. Ashton hates storms, he hates loud noises in totally, he has hated them since he was little and never really got over them. He definitely isn't has bad as he is used to bur still not over them.

Ashton hears a knock on his door and soon a small head that belongs to his brother peeks.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong" Harry walks into the room and crawls on to Ashton bed and into his lap.

"Will you sing to me" Harry ask softly and Ashton smiles and starts singing, not to long into the second song Harry is already asleep and ashton smiles as he sees the storm has stopped as well.

ashton makes sure harry is fully asleep before lifting him up and bring him back to his room. He hums softly as he does so, he tucks his little brother in before kissing his head and leaving his room. across from harrys room is his younger sister room. he peeks inside to see her fast asleep which makes him smile. he loves his siblings more then anything and he knows they love him too. they tell each other all the time. he closes the door softly before heading back to his room, knowing he wont be able to go back to sleep and its just raining now he climbs out his window and climbs onto the roof, always liking being higher then his problems that wait for him on the ground. he smiles as he sees a few cars drive by and laughs as he sees a bunch of drunk kids run by laughing at everything. he takes out his phone and puts on his favorite song forever, singing softly along. The songs replays and replays as ashton watches the sun rise, wrapping his arms around his knees, resting his chin on them.

in moments like this, ashton feels as his life is perfect, its like in the movies when something bad happens but it turns out good in the end. Where he will find someone who will love him and want to share these moments with him. in moments like this, ashton is happy.