Job interview

Kellan was for lack of a better word, shocked. He stood at the foot of his bed, staring wide eyed at the little blood stain on his white satin sheets while he could faintly hear Logan frantically running down his stairs to pick up her stuff and scurry out of his house.

She was a virgin. It took a while for him to wrap his mind around that. Finding a virgin in this day and age was like finding a unicorn. It was like finding a needle in a haystack. He had found that needle. She was a rare gem, his rare gem. Why would she give something so precious to him so willingly? He was confused. For her to have held on to her innocence well into her adult life, he was sure she was saving it for someone special. So why him? He knew he wasn't special to her, because they'd just met, so why would she so easily give herself away? It takes a lot of dedication for a woman to keep her innocence in this corrupted world, and Kellan found himself feeling guilty for being the one to take her precious jewel. If he'd known she was a virgin, he would've avoided her altogether. Being a girls first came with a lot of responsibilities, one he didn't know if he was ready to handle.

He knew he was attracted to her from the minute he saw her but now, his attraction for her was unmatched. As guilty as he felt for deflowering her, he also felt a sense of pride that she'd deemed him worthy of being her first.

Kellan had never been with a virgin before and now that he had, he was not willing to let her go that easily. He was her first, and that alone fueled his ego. He felt like he'd just tasted the forbidden fruit, and he couldn't wait to have more. Now that he'd had a taste of her, there was no way he was letting her slip away from him. Something about her appealed to him, and he wanted more. He wanted to know all there was to know about the curvy beauty with the eyes that looked like it held a lot of secrets. He wanted her, and he was determined to have her.

As all this ran through his mind, an unwelcome flash of his ex-fiancé interrupted those thoughts, which had him reeling back. After his last relationship, he swore to never let another woman into his heart again. He had been burned once by love, and the thought of it happening again scared him to no end. The thought of his ex-fiance alone made him want to hunt her down and really show her the ruthless side of him that he had kept at bay throughout the course of their entire relationship.

When he had finally snapped out of his trance, it finally dawned on him that he was alone. It was then he started to realize how lonely he was, how quiet his home was, how it lacked a feminine touch. He knew he needed a woman in his life, but to have another woman would also be to put his heart on the line again and that was something he wasn't willing to do. He took a look around his bedroom, noticing the emptiness he felt when in there, and he shook the thoughts off before he dove too deep into his own misery.

He changed his blood stained sheets, took a very needed cold shower and got in bed but his member remained rock hard the entire time. Kellan couldn't understand why he had such a reaction to a woman he'd just met. The chemistry between them had been electrifying from the moment they'd met, but now that they'd been intimate, no matter how short of a time it had lasted, he was hooked. He was hooked and he hadn't even gotten his own release. He chuckled to himself, thinking of how pathetic he sounded, pining over a woman he barely knew.

"What is this woman doing to me?" He said into the darkness of his room, shaking his head at himself.

At the thought of her, his hand reflexively went to his stiff member and he began stroking it while envisioning her naked body as she lay sprawled out beneath him on his bed while he eased himself in and out of her. The look on her face was a mixture of pain and pure pleasure as her ample bosoms wildly bounced around while he stroked her. He should've known she was a virgin with how tight she was and how she held on to him, but he'd just assumed she wasn't used to his size, considering he was packing a little more extra length and girth than your average man.