Assumptions

"What are you doing here?" Logan asked again, embarrassedly trying to hide herself behind the door she was holding.

"I'm sorry, is this a bad time?" He mentally rolled his eyes at the slight waver he heard in his voice that he knew gave away his nervousness.

Kellan really didn't know why he decided to show up at her place. One minute he was on his way home from work, and before he knew it, he was taking a detour towards the other side of town, and found himself driving through the gates of Logan's run down apartment complex.

"No no, I'm just surprised that's all." It was obvious she was uncomfortable, she kept fidgeting, smoothing out her hair and tugging on the hem of her shorts. But nothing she did could conceal all those curves.

Kellan seemed to find it amusing at how uncomfortable she was.

"Well, can I come in?"

She stood there, staring at him while absently trying to fix her hair. In his eyes, she looked beautiful, even with the clay mask on her face, and he wanted nothing more than to rip what little clothes she did have off her tempting body.

He wanted her stripped of every fabric that dared to conceal her immaculate body from him, he wanted her completely bare. Since the night they first had sex, no woman did it for him anymore. No woman could make his member come alive any longer. Logan had cast a spell on him, and now he was hers. As much as he didn't want to admit it, she had set the bait and he fell for it. Now, she was reeling him in.

"What are you doing here?" She asked again for the third time pulling him away from his deep thoughts.

She couldn't seem to understand why Kellan Keys would be at her door, she started to wonder if he saw her as a booty call, someone he could go to when he needed release. The thought of that alone began to rile her up, she felt offended. Surely, he thought more of her than just a random booty call.

"Is that any way to treat your new boss?" He asked with raised eyebrows, inviting himself into her home.

"Boss?" she asked in a high pitch voice that had him cringing, but at the moment, she was too excited to care.
Closing her door, she stood on the balls of her feet, anxiously staring at him.

"You got the job." He smiled, loving the excitement on her face, gladdened at the fact that he was the one who put it there.

Her heart pounded erratically against her chest and he watched as the corners of her lips twitched and formed a full blown genuine smile.

He was too caught up in how breathtaking her smile was when he was suddenly caught off guard as her soft supple body forcefully collided with his in an embrace. Her little body was pressed tightly against his massive frame, her arms snaked around his neck and he felt her press her body further into his.

He took their close proximity to his advantage and lightly rested his hands on her waist, rubbing tiny little circles against her hips with his thumb.

His eyes began to roam about, taking in her quaint little apartment that contradicted the slummy appearance of the building.

"Nice place." he murmured looking at the pictures that hung on the wall.

At the mention of that, she pulled away from their intimate embrace and looked up at him.

She didn't know how to take that little statement, she didn't know if he was being sarcastic or sincere because let's face it, even a blind man could tell her home was far from nice.

"Why do you live here?" he asked turning around to face her.

Her shoulders stiffened visibly. Now, she was sure he was insulting her. "Pardon?"