THE DATE

You got ready with just Jeans on and a nice top. You just matched it with sandals and just fixed yourself up. You heard your doorbell rang and opened the door. You see Grant smiling with flowers on his hands. "Uhamm for you" he said while being a little shy. "Aww thankyou!" You replied and hugged him. "Cmon let's go" he said and held your hand to the car.

*(some place you want)*
*(activities you did ex:eat arcade etc.)

You and grant had so much fun. "I have something to tell you (Y/N)" he said. You nodded your head and let him talk. "I love you...... I loved you ever since I knew you"(A.N.: IM DYING😂😍). You smiled and told him you felt the same way. He then went closer to you.... Then he made his face closer to you and kissed you😲😍. You kissed him back and you felt soo good while making out with him. You both stopped and went back to the car. As he was driving he told you if you wanted another date. Your plans and whatever you wanted to do. You agreed and decided it would be the next day.

He stopped as if you and grant are already in front of your house. He got out of the car and opened your side of the door. He held your hand and went to the front door. "See you tomorrow😊" you said. He smiled and kissed you again. "Goodnight I wish I can stay" he replied. "How about tomorrow in our date, I mean you said I'll make the plans right?" You told him. "Sure I'll pick you up tomorrow" he said. "Bye goodnight! Be safe" you said waving at him. He smiled and nodded his head at you.