Youre His BestFriend

You're about to visit him on set, and your phone rings. You got it out of your bag and see who was calling. It was Grant who was calling! You answered it with a smile.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He said to you. You replied to him "Hey... I'm still on my way to your set so I'll meet you there". "Oh you don't have to anymore" he replied to you."um why??" You questioned him and had a curious face. "I'm heading home now or maybe just go somewhere to rest" he explained and added "Hey where are you now ? Let me pick you up and go for coffee or just hang out". You smiled "I'm here at (whatever place you want)" you answered."Ok, I'll pick you up in a few minutes. Bye!"he said while you can feel him smiling. "Ok bye!" You ended his and your conversation and waited for him.

While you were waiting you heard a beeping sound of a car. You looked around and you saw his car! You waved and smiled at him, and he gives back a little cute smile😊.

He got out the car and assisted to help you with your stuff. You didn't want to but how could you not with that cute handsome looking face!! I entered the car and saw him still entering.

To be honest I like him. I like him a lot. Well... I love him. I always hope he feels the way I do.

Grant's POV

Wonder why she's so quiet now. I'm not used to her to be quiet and not smiling. I mean she's beautiful! And I love her ever since I knew what the word love really means.
You know what I hate her not smiling.
"Sooo where do you want to go?" I asked she might want to go to a certain happy place."I don't know you decide" she said still not with that beautiful smile😕. "Ok then.... Let's just go and buy a whole pizza box, frappes and some popcorn and head to my house and just watch a movie"I said to her. She looks at me and smiled, and I smiled back. I'm happy that she's smiling again.

Your POV
Your heart was pounding fast and you just smiled at him. You and grant headed to the mall just to buy those stuff. He lets you choose the pizza and the other things. He paid them all and you guys went back to the car. Then you went to his house that was so big!

"Feel yourself at home (Y/N)" he told you. You just nodded your head and sat on the couch while he takes out you and his food out the car.

He opened the TV and you both watched (whatever movie you want). You and grant had fun and just ate the whole pizza.